Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laviee thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Bewkoof Sonu k songs ko gane ko kisne kaha tha..the song aint dat bad its just that the original one by Sonu has been sung xceptionally good..ders much more melody in dat song.
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laviee

Bewkoof Sonu k songs ko gane ko kisne kaha tha..the song aint dat bad its just that the original one by Sonu has been sung xceptionally good..ders much more melody in dat song.

its young singers bad luck that they are in ths remake era where they can not have classics of their own . i dont find tum hi ho as classy as it has been rated few years back
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

its young singers bad luck that they are in ths remake era where they can not have classics of their own . i dont find tum hi ho as classy as it has been rated few years back

The problem is ki once Sonu sings a song, you don't want to hear that in any other voice. Atleast that happens a lot with me. Whoever sings, they always come up short. 😳
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Has Bollywood lost it completely? Every song is just remixed from an old Bollywood song or some Pakistani song...they have lost the little originality that was left. 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Morons at t-series trying hard to wipe out the legacy of Sonu. It was the same sonu who helped making t-series what it is today! Ehsaanfaramosh bhushan. Kishan kumar should've usurped the business.. hi's nephew is moral less.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awsome.moments

How would arijit feel if suddenly Sonu records his version of channa mereya and sings at all the concerts?

😭

No offense, but I think Sonu might do it better. 
awsome.moments thumbnail

Originally posted by: MythicalMoth

Morons at t-series trying hard to wipe out the legacy of Sonu. It was the same sonu who helped making t-series what it is today! Ehsaanfaramosh bhushan. Kishan kumar should've usurped the business.. hi's nephew is moral less.

THIS 😭

I'm just waiting what they are going to dub this year. 2015 was deewana, 2016 was iss qadar pyaar doon now this year isn't yet over. If they end up dubbing kal ho na ho, I'll personally give a supari against Bhushan Kumar. 😡

An humble request: please do not touch our classics anymore. They require no modification.
awsome.moments thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

No offense, but I think Sonu might do it better.

Even I feel so. Gerua (demonetised) in Sonu's voice sounded so much better although I'm clearly biased here. But the point is,every artist has a point in his career that defines him. For Sonu, deewana was a pretty major part of his early career. And arijit stole that song, literally, without giving any credit to the original singer. More over he t series and meet bros destroyed it. If tomm channa mereya which is one of the iconic songs of arijit, is sung by Sonu in his concerts then isn't that insulting as hell to arijit? So how can arijit do the same to Sonu without even taking his name??
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Best - I usually like your topics, but this time I am so mad at you ðŸ˜¡. I didn't know about this song and you made me listen to this . I stopped after 1 minute, but damage is done.
Why Arijit why? I love him in his songs, leave Sonu's songs please.

T series GRRR

Rant over. Sorry Bestie. 
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
What the actual F**K did I just hear?!
God my head's so screwed up rn! They are messing songs that are sung by REAL singers, LEGENDS. This is downright bullshit.
This song is the perfect example uk, talentless music directors (if you can call them that), talentless lyricist and lets not talk abt the overrated singer ðŸ¤¢
SICK