~The moment I realized I belong to you~ An Asfi/Zubia OS

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING?
OH MY FEELS!
THIS WAS MASTERPIECE, SO PERFECT. YOU LEFT ME SPEECHLESS!
From where do I start? Every single bit of this OS is beautiful ..

Asfi's turmoil in the beginning, his fear of loosing Zubiya and the burden of his duty ufff!❤️
His realization of how similar Daniyal and Zubiya are and finally understanding the helplessness Gethi used to feel, he just like her was about to loose the love of his life, the source of light in his life.. My God! the way you explained me has me blown away!

When he holds her hands, apparently cold yet they gave him warmth he needed to survive, to overcome the terror he felt when he saw her lifeless body.. this bit was divine..
His lack of courage in seeing her, fearing he might loose himself and break all the barrier he maintained in front of the world..eeehhh!! ❤️

And finally the moment when their eyes met and he felt his heart finally beating, finally being alive again..⭐️
God! this OS has left me in a emotional mess.
Please continue it ( I really hope you do)!🤗
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG this is beyond beautiful, 👏you are so talented, the way you have written his feelings, absolutely wonderful, touches your heart, great job, please do continue, 'd love to see their interaction.. Thanks or writing this beautiful story..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is absolutely the best OS I read on AsfiYa.very beautifully written.u r blessed dear.keep writing
I m so happy our forum is floating with os, SS,vms on AsfiYa n plz tweet this to Farhat ishtiaq she reads it.
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was a beautiful one! Kindly keep writing.. I loved it! People are making vms left, right and centre but not enough are writing on this beautiful couple.. do keep writing..
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AMAAZZZINGGG PLEASE HOPEFULLY YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH THIS SITUATION!! would love to see zubi get scolded by asfi eheheh
..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was really beautiful, very well written, Asfand's emotions were described amazingly!
You are so very talented and I hope to see you continue to this story if possible 😊
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To all the dearest lovelies who gave me such adorable feedbacks:
Muaaahhh & 🤗🤗🤗🤗Thanks a ton! I'm so truly humbled reading ur lovely comments!😳 Especially becoz I just read through the OS again and found so many typos and errors courtesy my phone's autocorrect and u guys were so sweet enough to ignore those and just appreciate the story! 🤗 I will surely reply to each and every lovely comment individually in some time but since I'm currently strapped for time I thought I will just answer the question everybody asked me first... So since u all would like a sequel, I will surely try my best to write something 😳. But that would take some time since I'm leaving for short holiday trip 2mrw and will be back only after a week!😳 So hopefully when I come back I will write something on our dear drs!😃

And also @Biriyanikidaig (sorry dunno ur name dear), I just googled who Farhat Ishtiaq is and found out that she is the novelist/author of Humsafar and this show too !😲 Oops I really don't think I hv guts to send this amateur piece to a such seasoned and celebrated author dear! 😕 But I'm really happy u thought this was worth her time, so thank u so much for that! 🤗

-Love Niki

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely.. wish there was more!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dear ,u should send it on Farhat ishtiaq twitter handle,she's very sweet n humble n she will love it I m sure coz she retweet fans vms,edits n os..
Have safe vacations