Karan and Avantika looked very good onscreen

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Even though it was because of Jagat Mata Ishita's world famous jagga jassosi and strict allergy towards romance, Raman and Mihika looked very good together.
Even though it was a typical jiju-saali nok-jhok between Raman and Mihika, Karan and Avantika looked stunning together onscreen. KP in urban semi formal and Mihika in traditional attire complimented each other well.

I read a topic on this forum about them as onscreen pair. I was sort of skeptical but today's kinda screen test made me say "yes". 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's because KP's skin complexion and unconventional ruggedness. Suits perfectly with the opposite sexes having darker complexion than him. Shubhangi and Sargun both matched him well onscreen for this reason. There are few other factors for an onscreen pair to garner likability of course. Had Anita Hassanandani been paired opposite to him, it would have been instant hit too simply because of this factor. After YHM it is not possible though...hahaha...
PS: didn't watch today's epi btw 😳
Pooja2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arre insta pe toh yeh lekar aag lag gyi...sab jalne laage hai...😆🤣
jaya321 thumbnail
Yup they were good and I do think they'll look good  together some other show.  RKB/KP had a pleasant onscreen camaraderie with the previous Mihika (MV) too but this one looks a notch higher. Avantika is a good actress as well.  
jaya321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja2311

Arre insta pe toh yeh lekar aag lag gyi...sab jalne laage hai...😆🤣

What! 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: --Meena--

That's because KP's skin complexion and unconventional ruggedness. Suits perfectly with the opposite sexes having darker complexion than him. Shubhangi and Sargun both matched him well onscreen for this reason. There are few other factors for an onscreen pair to garner likability of course. Had Anita Hassanandani been paired opposite to him, it would have been instant hit too simply because of this factor. After YHM it is not possible though...hahaha...

Bingo! Well explained! Hadn't thought this way but a valid reasoning.👏 KP-DT pairing success can be easily explained but these are the perplexing ones! Guess, not being typical chocolate heroes has some boons too!! 

Originally posted by: jaya321

Yup they were good and I do think they'll look good  together some other show.  RKB/KP had a pleasant onscreen camaraderie with the previous Mihika (MV) too but this one looks a notch higher. Avantika is a good actress as well.  

Now I like them together. Won't mind if taklu made them a couple in YHM too, will be far better than Ishra who fought like a child over their child Ruhi every now and then 🤣🤣
Devanshi14 thumbnail
@TM: That was meee!! That too 5 months ago... 😎
Devanshi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Meena--

Right on! They struck me as a probable onscreen couple for the first time when I saw this song below featuring Sid-Pari who are imo very underrated, just like KaranAvantika.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NobzfIebbrE[/YOUTUBE]
Shooting.Star thumbnail
I'm sure we already had a discussion on this topic before! 😆😆😆