Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Priya there has to be a reason good enough that there is a cute banda teaching ri ... I can script him but bass ek baar epi dekhlu
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

Same here Di. The group gets me going n excited to watch RiKara.

Nahi toh zyada hopes karke disappointed baiti hoti ghar pe. 😆

See Piyu...we didn't hope much today...and episode was a decent one
as i said...i liked the family moments also
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aur Kya Piyu .. DkD gang makes me watch whatever RiKara bits are given to us once in a blue moon .. but happy if Gauri builds a world for herself .. n Omkara starts realising her value .. ek end de do humei Bhagwan ke naam par ..
For the way he was restless I see a jealous possessive kind of Kara in future ... Watched yesterday's scene ... How he asked her for breakfast and then panicked slight about she left without saying anything
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

See Piyu...we didn't hope much today...and episode was a decent one
as i said...i liked the family moments also

Yes.
Hoping nothing is lucky for us. 😆😉

I was about to tell Karthi ki mujhe videos nahi chahiye then u updated about the epi and here I am. 😆

I have packed all my hopes in a suitcase and kept them in the attic the day DBO ended ... RiKara was obviously meant to be supportive kind of here but I just expect some decency if not anything pompous
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gauri in tashan .. hehe .. not bad .. let's see how this goes ..
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Aur Kya Piyu .. DkD gang makes me watch whatever RiKara bits are given to us once in a blue moon .. but happy if Gauri builds a world for herself .. n Omkara starts realising her value .. ek end de do humei Bhagwan ke naam par ..

Infact in the class...all were like Gauri...they were all there...to learn English...she was comfortable with them
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Exactly nehu. We boost each other up when hit lower than rock bottom n ground each other too (err only I need that 😆) when hopes run high. 😆DKDs 😳

@bold : hum wahaan tak pahunch Gaye na. 🤣

priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _PrincessPooru_

For the way he was restless I see a jealous possessive kind of Kara in future ... Watched yesterday's scene ... How he asked her for breakfast and then panicked slight about she left without saying anything

Pooru...you shall get a bigger view of his concern and worry today...he was extremely worried when Gauri returned late