Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy with this light hearted track .. will watch on tv since RiKara are a rare breed n should be appreciated whenever sighted .. doesn't make the whole week spectacular.. need to specify this .. heheh .. n the track is one to be enjoyed .. will take it as a separate track altogether.. aagey peeche I don't remember..
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
First situation likely Piyu .. Omkara is definitely not going to gift wrap Gauri.. this track is to bring his latent emos to the fore
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

There are three possibilities. Otherwise they wouldn't hired such a handsome guy.

Either the guy turns out to be a creep and line Maroes on Gauri . Om saves her n confesses.

Om realises he is too broken n deserving of G n wants her to marry that guy.

The whole family suspects Ri except Om. ;) (and Shivaay Ofcourse who knows abt it)

Actually I think...neither would be a possibility
Gauri is already unintentionally ignoring Om...and he is getting upset
I guess...this is the push for a confession
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Happy with this light hearted track .. will watch on tv since RiKara are a rare breed n should be appreciated whenever sighted .. doesn't make the whole week spectacular.. need to specify this .. heheh .. n the track is one to be enjoyed .. will take it as a separate track altogether.. aagey peeche I don't remember..

Yes Neha...bang on
I actually enjoyed the family moments today...even if gauri wasnt there...didnt FF it

Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nehu : I also think first situ is likely. My wish to see om possessive abt G. 😆 Hope he doesn't gift wrap g. That would be a cringefest.
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel Priya is right ... This is the slight push for Omkara to give in and confess otherwise this whole thing can go too long
Priya_Iyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

Actually I think...neither would be a possibility
Gauri is already unintentionally ignoring Om...and he is getting upset
I guess...this is the push for a confession

Pinky apparently taunts G to Om. That made me think abt 4th situ. But that's too grim for our dkd's rare happiness today. 😆
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Light hearted track is always welcome.
Christ knows we have tolerated too many heavy grim ones.

Even outdoor turned dramatic for us. Though good drama!
A-Musing-Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

@nehu : I also think first situ is likely. My wish to see om possessive abt G. 😆 Hope he doesn't gift wrap g. That would be a cringefest.

Let's see Piyu .. all this for confession is highly appreciable.. mujhe toh laga tha one fine day ho jayega n we won't know only .. chalo dekhte hain .. Omkara needs to be pushed to the brink .. would have loved this track as a RiKara joint effort but then jo hai woh hai .. let's see what's up
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _PrincessPooru_

I feel Priya is right ... This is the slight push for Omkara to give in and confess otherwise this whole thing can go too long

Can I expect an OS on this Pooru? 😳