Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Sanity ka naam na le Priya .. every day I question my choices now .. itni insecure kabhi na thi ..

That song is from the movie Roop Ki Rani...Choron Ka Raja...πŸ˜†
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Han Piyu .. Omkara must have been bowled over the very first time they met in Bareilly.. tabhi toh jhatt se shadi kar li.. chance Nahi milta dobara toh .. heheh..

Priya .. what an amazing song is that .. aaj tak Nahi suna tha .. but perfect

Nebuna .. this isn't about RiKara anymore .. it's about a writer who has no clue what to do with them isliye aise tracks .. me watching for closure .. you might have a reason to stick on too .. socho socho

Kal tak nehu mein ye sochti thi. 😳

Aaj toh lag raha hai 'om ko pehle se pata tha he is gonna meet his girl in bareily' isliye toh wo wahaan Gaya. Batao ab. Janmon ka pyaar! 😳 If this isn't true love, then what is? πŸ˜†
yayini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nebuna

Have you guys noticed that this couple has no FB scenes also to be played while the others have way too much scenes ...

Off the little FB's we got today it had more of the touchy intimate ones unlike normal ones which was the only good part today.

They don't have a proper happy Wala hug or a kiss or a sweet moment.. that's when u have a bad step mother who is jealous of her own children.. ab koi faayda nahiπŸ˜†
Priya_Iyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

That song is from the movie Roop Ki Rani...Choron Ka Raja...πŸ˜†

Ye kaun Si movie hai? 😲
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzy110

This is hilarious πŸ‘

You are most welcome to join in...
All Rikara fans are Dhobi ke Doggies
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arcs toh mat yaad dila Yay.. rikara touching the zenith of osmness now .. kitni Khushi .. uff .. god bless Harneet
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

Ye kaun Si movie hai? 😲

mummyyy 😲
this is the link to the song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fG-mNtdfQL8
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Han Piyu .. Omkara must have been bowled over the very first time they met in Bareilly.. tabhi toh jhatt se shadi kar li.. chance Nahi milta dobara toh .. heheh..

Priya .. what an amazing song is that .. aaj tak Nahi suna tha .. but perfect

Nebuna .. this isn't about RiKara anymore .. it's about a writer who has no clue what to do with them isliye aise tracks .. me watching for closure .. you might have a reason to stick on too .. socho socho

I was hanging in with all hopes that rikara track will start after shaadi but these triple shaadi speculations is pushing me off and I have no patience now but once I move out of this show I will never come back be it with closure or without closure.Gul is just being cruel and this said shaadi isn't happening till BB starts.
Another thing which scares me after the spoiler about divorce is the event which is forcing Gauri to seek and I can think about one scenario but I am scared to even think if it will go that route coz Om can be aggressive at some point.This education thing can get jealous Om but will he start questioning Gauri's character again now that she is hiding it from Om.
Priya_Iyer thumbnail

Arcs toh mat yaad dila Yay.. rikara touching the zenith of osmness now .. kitni Khushi .. uff .. god bless Harneet

*woof woof*

DKD showing appreciation. 😳
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yep nebuna .. no flashbacks for us .. only thing normal was Friendship but even that came with a rider of cross dressing .. n then we've got amazing memories of Gauri being a mother n omkie taking care or Gauri leaving n omkie benign confused.. they just don't sit n talk .. that's a rule with RiKara to moments kaise milenge

Lizzy.. you are welcome to share the laughs with us .. :))