Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Good quality la kidaikala

Both looking super cute.😳
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

even i haven't watched their interview😆 adhu ennamo bindhu means boring nu i have set in my mind n not interested😆

Yes, Bindhu konjam bore dhan.

I saw Harish solo interview, adhum konjam mokkaya dhan irundhichu, yedha kettalum oru definite answer kadayadhu,like if he is asked who is favorite actor, he says everyone
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Paavam Julie, Semathiya Vaangi katikita pola. She has changed the privacy for her twitter account and her tweets are protected now.
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lolz ore interview mania pa
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Paavam Julie, Semathiya Vaangi katikita pola. She has changed the privacy for her twitter account and her tweets are protected now.

best this ppl should leave her alone or she should leave this ppl😕

she want popularity

ppl want entertainment 😆
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like every one is mad at Snehan 😒

watched Gayu interview stil she hasn't changed. Same gang support. They edited the part where she told about Bharani.

Julie is mad she lost her fame because of BB. She just wants to get it back. Sorry Julie better luck for next porattam.

Vayya enjoyed his interview

Snehan super fake telling lies about Oviya

Raiza - very jovial but somehow jealous of Oviya. You can see from the interviews

All interviewers talk about Oviya. Vera content a illaya.

Yet to catch other people interview
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Bindu and Harish interview super boring. Seriously if you are diplomatic don't give interviews. entertaining ethuvume illa.

Julie complaining that KH was biased. Looks like Gayu, Julie, Aarav and Sakthi gang is still on. I have a feeling Gayu might have had a say in Aarav's victory. From J and G it is very clear they hate Snehan. Even J said in the last week people figured he was not truthful that is why he lost. Now she thinks people are right but when they judge her they are wrong. enma intha kolaveri ?

Is Bindu the person rumored with Trisha's ex-fiance ?

k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL In one of Suja's interview, she told that one day a stone covered with paper fell into the garden area from outside. Seems there was a one line review for each contestant written on that piece of paper. Against her name, Oviya mathri nadikatha was written, similarly for each person something was written. Yevano ECR pakkam ponavan than kalla erinju irukanum 😆😆
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gaya3 and Julie jealousy on Oviya is well known. But looks like Bindu and Raiza are so very jealous too. Could see it from the way they behaved on the finale.