Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I read STR gifted Harish a book 😎
❀️

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

There were few things which I noticed in build up to this incident.It wasnt as if she wasnt doing her work,but she dint constantly like being pestered by Snehan to be told what to do when she was doing her work.

As far as neenge shut up pannunga, I initially felt it was rude but KK is the kind of person who is a motor mouth.I have seen directors like Bala who have called him names while talking during promo launches.So he is the kind of guy who needs this kind of treatment to put him in his placeπŸ˜†

avangalukulla enna prachanai nu puriyala πŸ˜•...tbh KK was worst choice as a contestant in BB ...Bharani kaga kootitu vandhu ...Ore week la rendu perum evict aanadhu dhan micham ...Apram oru boring sunday episode ...Semma mokkai ...Innum konjam nalla pathu next season start pannanum 😳
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Absolutely.. True.. I didn't say she was wrong here.. But as a common viewer, it tends everyone think she is being rude at that time..

Even she was right on her part when she wasn't informed officially about the change in the leadership.. her walk off in deed was right, rather than talking to those dumbos..

Enaku purinjadhu 😳...
Gayathri eviction apram young generation la sendhu jolly ah irundha madhiri first oru group form pannirundha eppadi irundhirukum :P ...Neenga sonna madhiri dumbos dhan avanga πŸ˜†
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey guys πŸ€— Hope you all are doing fine.. Sorry i couldn't be active here much this week..A bit busy atm.. Will surely join you guys very soon..
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Of all the contestants only Oviya agreed that she knew about the show.she has been very decent in her interviews too.while she said that none should play with others emotions she also accepted it was stupid of her to forget that it is a game.she didn't blame anyone she just described which action of hers caused distress.
If u look at snake or Julie or Aarav interview they had tried to blame the audience for misunderstanding or Aarav or oviya . For that I appreciate her and also she didn't go crazy and gave interview left,right and centre.
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg i saw some photo on FB aarav with RJ sivasangari
caption like Oviya sakalathi 😑
why these ppl doing like

Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys ..just now watched harish and kitcha (bindhu) live IV for chennai times
It was pleasure watching them again..they are still the same playful and lively friends as they were in bb...so cute and sweet
Love them and miss them a lot.. ❀️
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

omg i saw some photo on FB aarav with RJ sivasangari
caption like Oviya sakalathi 😑
why these ppl doing like

🀒😑

Word Count: 0

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Guys...konjam busy work..athan inga vara mudiyala..

Ellorada interviews a paarthen...ennal mudiyalaa..

Oviya...eppayume Rani than..ava pesara vidhame thani line than..

Snake...ithu oru komali snakeπŸ˜†

Julie...thirunthatha jenmam..

Arav...ivanuku last varalamnu irunthen...enna acting da interviewla...questions kethathuku answerlam seriyave illai...Oviya va pathi pesa unaku vaaiye illai...idiot..double gamer..ivanalm winnernu sonnale sema kadupu aathu...😑
Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Hello Guys...konjam busy work..athan inga vara mudiyala..

Ellorada interviews a paarthen...ennal mudiyalaa..

Oviya...eppayume Rani than..ava pesara vidhame thani line than..

Snake...ithu oru komali snakeπŸ˜†

Julie...thirunthatha jenmam..

Arav...ivanuku last varalamnu irunthen...enna acting da interviewla...questions kethathuku answerlam seriyave illai...Oviya va pathi pesa unaku vaaiye illai...idiot..double gamer..ivanalm winnernu sonnale sema kadupu aathu...😑

Hi nandhu,
Yedhukku indha kaduppa kelapura IV ah paarthu tension aagura?
Harish and bindhu Oda IV paaru romba pleasant aa irukkum..
Chennai times toi Fb page la videos irukku..