Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Am not talking abt Arav at all. Just want to say abt O's journey and her having to leave BB. Have seen many ppl saying tht it was O's plan to stay for 5-6 weeks and she got what she wanted out of BB and hence left. And dat she is enjoying herself outside BB and getting lots of offers. But clearly dat was not the case. Even whenever der were pics of her with her fans after BB, although she had a smile always, but u cld see d sadness in her eyes. Also it's not due to just one person, but most of dem were responsible. Now we have HMs saying they were angry that O got cornered or that they judged her before understanding her. I appreciate that they realized and r genuinely sorry for it. πŸ‘ But the fact cannot be denied that she was wronged in d BB house and tht it affected her adversely and it took her time to recover.

Even in the interview her words r so telling. Her saying about not playing with someone's emotions or now not able to trust people makes one sad for the free spirited,vivacious, happy, happy go lucky, sassy sensitive girl who many ended up having issues with, for such petty reasons like her having her own opinions and voicing dem fearlessly n becoming the darling of the masses. Dey did manage to destroy something beautiful.

Anyways hope she can bring back her old sassy, confident, don't-mess-with-me attitude self dat ppl feel hard in love with. She knows she's strong and she knows she can bounce back and hope she does.

oviya never planned to stay 5-6 weeks initially, but it's pretty obvious she wanted to be out after knowing her popularity outside...she knew she was liked by audience, but the adoration could be a surprise...yes of course she became a victim of bullying, and also victim of love but it was because of her flirting game which she started first...

seems like whatever oviya does or feels is very much supported here, so im not going to say much, neither about her obscene photoshoot which put me off but was hailed as professionalism... julie was right in saying about double standard...yes julie is not a good person to quote, but she has a point, a valid one I felt...I know as in a process of defending O, others HMs are bashed more and more here, so I rest my case here...i still feel there is more to the story in BB house that relates to Oviya and others too...

also this foolish aarav better dont answer question about O anymore, i too wish him to say no comments, but even if he says so there would be hate message for that too...coz when you like someone, you accept their flaws, when you hate, you dig out things and interpret it negatively even if they dont mean it...and it's better for him to give credit to bindu and harrish because their friendship and bonding only gave max votes for him in the finale, if votes are to be believed

oviya has lots of good qualities, im not denying it, HMs did realise it now, but maybe the way she conveyed it irritated them at that point...even neenga shut up panunga was a rude thing to say, but it was taken positively as we hated KK and snake at that time...

neither oviya nor aarav is a saint...no one in the industry is!

Edited by .NJ. - 6 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That 'Neenga ShutUp Pannunga' reply was in fact not welcomed by anyone at that time.. It was during the very first week and many disliked her behaviour of this, including me.. I even commented about in the first thread and the way she left from the meeting..

It's only at later point, after 2 weeks or so, when we all got to know more about her qualities, all of a sudden this line which she said in the first week became trending along with Kokku Netta Kokku..
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

oviya never planned to stay 5-6 weeks initially, but it's pretty obvious she wanted to be out after knowing her popularity outside...she knew she was liked by audience, but the adoration could be a surprise...yes of course she became a victim of bullying, and also victim of love but it was because of her flirting game which she started first...

seems like whatever oviya does or feels is very much supported here, so im not going to say much, neither about her obscene photoshoot which put me off but was hailed as professionalism... julie was right in saying about double standard...yes julie is not a good person to quote, but she has a point, a valid one I felt...I know as in a process of defending O, others HMs are bashed more and more here, so I rest my case here...i still feel there is more to the story in BB house that relates to Oviya and others too...

I would disagree with Julie's statement because not everyone wears short skirt were liked by people.I'm happy that people were able to look beyond dress sterotypes and look at their personality rather than do character assassination based on dress.

I had high hopes on Julie when she came inside since she was involved in protests,was hoping that she will be a fighter but that disappointed

Coming to leaving the show based on 5-6 weeks, based on what Khamsy posted,she left due to stress and wanted to return but changed her mind after advice from friends and family members
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

That 'Neenga ShutUp Pannunga' reply was in fact not welcomed by anyone at that time.. It was during the very first week and many disliked her behaviour of this, including me.. I even commented about in the first thread and the way she left from the meeting..

It's only at later point, after 2 weeks or so, when we all got to know more about her qualities, all of a sudden this line which she said in the first week became trending along with Kokku Netta Kokku..

I beg to differ ...I liked her during d Neenga shut up pannunga ...In d same episode vera edho team ku sollum podhu thaniya poi sonanga ...Oviya nu udane dhan andha dining table conference ...But after that Snehan thaniya poi pesi hug panna therinjadhu ...Adha first eh senjirukalam la captain ah...Adha vitutu ella house mates yum koopti target pannanum nu kidayadhu ...no
he was favoring few contestants and targeting others to please them ...Idhu first la irundhey nadaka aarambichidhichu ... ...More over she was talking to Snehan ...And wat was d need for KK to poke his nose ...
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 6 years ago
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I beg to differ ...I liked her during d Neenga shut up pannunga ...In d same episode vera edho team ku sollum podhu thaniya poi sonanga ...Oviya nu udane dhan andha dining table conference ...But after that Snehan thaniya poi pesi hug panna therinjadhu ...Adha first eh senjirukalam la captain ah...Adha vitutu ella house mates yum koopti target pannanum nu kidayadhu ...no
he was favoring few contestants and targeting others to please them ...Idhu first la irundhey nadaka aarambichidhichu ... ...More over she was talking to Snehan ...And wat was d need for KK to poke his nose ...

There were few things which I noticed in build up to this incident.It wasnt as if she wasnt doing her work,but she dint constantly like being pestered by Snehan to be told what to do when she was doing her work.

As far as neenge shut up pannunga, I initially felt it was rude but KK is the kind of person who is a motor mouth.I have seen directors like Bala who have called him names while talking during promo launches.So he is the kind of guy who needs this kind of treatment to put him in his placeπŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

also this foolish aarav better dont answer question about O anymore, i too wish him to say no comments, but even if he says so there would be hate message for that too...coz when you like someone, you accept their flaws, when you hate, you dig out things and interpret it negatively even if they dont mean it...and it's better for him to give credit to bindu and harrish because their friendship and bonding only gave max votes for him in the finale, if votes are to be believed

oviya has lots of good qualities, im not denying it, HMs did realise it now, but maybe the way she conveyed it irritated them at that point...even neenga shut up panunga was a rude thing to say, but it's taken positively as we hated KK and snake at that time...

neither oviya nor aarav is a saint...no one in the industry is!

Well isn't it contradictory that she wanted to leave coz she knew she was popular? She wld have den want to stay back and win d game. She was forced to leave due to the circumstances that became unbearable for her and as I always say BB allowed that. Also Y wld she want to leave after knowing she was d most poular? She wld den want to stay back and win d game na? She was well versed in d BB concept, so she must be aware dat one is bound to get a fan following.

Also I am not denying that her saying 'neenga shut up panunga' wasnt rude, but she was always politely rude πŸ˜† (such an oxymoron) and she was d same with everyone, unlike most HMs who were rude to ppl who dey considered beneath dem n jalra to ppl who dey considered above dem and dat is Y she ended up being liked.

About Julie being right about double standards is coz when ppl like someone dey do tend to become bias, but commenting on short dresses is uncalled for. Didn't she borrow O's red dress n I don't ever comment on such things so will leave it at that. I don't know if Julie is not aware or deliberately overlooks d fact that she was ppl's fav in d first week, but by her own actions she made ppl against her.

We all agree that Arav needs to avoid answering Qs on O, but I didnt know he was encouraging such shipping. As I always say the onus of these kinds of trolling is always more on d celebs and dey need to be more responsible. And also if A is fine with it, den I don't know Y ppl r having problems with it. He does say 'no comments' on questions he does not want to answer, so I guess d ball is totally in his court. It's impossible to dictate to innumerable faceless trolls/ haters/ fans on SM what to do. Irony is dat coz of dis Oviya too is getting so much of flak, when she has refrained herself from SM.

As for her photoshoot, well it's her call and also I dont get Y ppl on SM r having issues with dat or with some movie she sighed, whose name dey find offensive or something, saying now she should be conscious of her image. The very fact that ppl started liking her was coz she was not image conscious and was not scared to show herself the way she was, warts and all. Anyways have seen dis happening time and again...ppl put celebs on high pedestal n den have issues when d celebs fail to live up to the high expectations, which dey never set themselves up for.

And BTW I get dat majority r O supporters here, but I am speaking for myself and I hope I have never made ppl not supporting my views uncomfortable. Actually I enjoy discussions with opposing views.😳
Edited by khamosshhh - 6 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I beg to differ ...I liked her during d Neenga shut up pannunga ...In d same episode vera edho team ku sollum podhu thaniya poi sonanga ...Oviya nu udane dhan andha dining table conference ...But after that Snehan thaniya poi pesi hug panna therinjadhu ...Adha first eh senjirukalam la captain ah...Adha vitutu ella house mates yum koopti target pannanum nu kidayadhu...no

Absolutely.. True.. I didn't say she was wrong here.. But as a common viewer, it tends everyone think she is being rude at that time..

Even she was right on her part when she wasn't informed officially about the change in the leadership.. her walk off in deed was right, rather than talking to those dumbos..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Did we said anything about Julie's costume in finale episode ? If I m not wrong other than Suja and Gayathri all other's midriff was visible ...In d make over task ppl had problem because she was wearing one size smaller dress which looked odd and Snehan's way of looking at her made it worse 😑
And its not d only time she wore short dress in BB
She was wearing Raiza's shorts while getting in to d pool...I don remember anyone critizing for that here ...And ya if d photoshoot is obscene or not its up to respective person pov...I didn't find anything wrong in that
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 6 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looks like i've opened up for more bashing for other HMs...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

looks like i've opened up for more bashing for other HMs...

U cracked me up 🀣