Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Better thy don take pics n post for the sake of fans...
There is no need to prove thy are still good friends when he actually doesn't have any idea why she left the show n he didn't have courtesy to ask how she was doing when she returned...
Even in radio city interview he said he has no idea how she got the hopes to love him

Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I too wish that people should stop talking about oviya and aarav love issue..let them be on their own..don't ask about it and rekindle the pain once again..
Anyway they are out of bb ..they have their own personal life and career now..so people should stop talking about their personal matter .especially those interviewers they are asking some unwanted things just to get some sensational scoop..
Now both parties have clearly stated that they moved on and no more feelings or what so ever..so we should also let it go and wish them good luck for their future.. 👍🏼
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oviya such a gem . There can never be another oviya ever. Julie saying interview short dress girl is what liked by public and oviya here saying she young and she had to survive. What a genuine person. Arav seems hyped about his short listed fame but does he realise all his interviews it's only about oviya. Hope the guy disappears soon after these non stop interviews no
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am not talking abt Arav at all. Just want to say abt O's journey and her having to leave BB. Have seen many ppl saying tht it was O's plan to stay for 5-6 weeks and she got what she wanted out of BB and hence left. And dat she is enjoying herself outside BB and getting lots of offers. But clearly dat was not the case. Even whenever der were pics of her with her fans after BB, although she had a smile always, but u cld see d sadness in her eyes. Also it's not due to just one person, but most of dem were responsible. Now we have HMs saying they were angry that O got cornered or that they judged her before understanding her. I appreciate that they realized and r genuinely sorry for it. 👏 But the fact cannot be denied that she was wronged in d BB house and tht it affected her adversely and it took her time to recover.
Even in the interview her words r so telling. Her saying about not playing with someone's emotions or now not able to trust people makes one sad for the free spirited,vivacious, happy, happy go lucky, sassy sensitive girl who many ended up having issues with, for such petty reasons like her having her own opinions and voicing dem fearlessly n becoming the darling of the masses. Dey did manage to destroy something beautiful.

Anyways hope she can bring back her old sassy, confident, don't-mess-with-me attitude self dat ppl feel hard in love with. She knows she's strong and she knows she can bounce back and hope she does.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Yup ppl just need to end this Arav-oviya talks...I had said it long time ago that Arav-oviya shippers r so gonna be hurt if dey think dat these 2 wld be getting back together.
Also interviewers shld stop asking questions, but Arav too needs to say he has said all he has to about the issue and don't want to comment any further. In some of his questions he did say 'no comments'. Now he needs to do d same for O related question.

As for Oviya, dis was her first IV after BB and she has been very clear on her part.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Word Count: 0

1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Anyways hope she can bring back her old sassy, confident, don't-mess-with-me attitude self dat ppl feel hard in love with. She knows she's strong and she knows she can bounce back and hope she does.

She doesnt have to change herself completely,just tweak a little bit where it goes out of hand
1122406 thumbnail
Now, I recollect the moment when she told Bharani,ne ivlo sweet ah irrukinge, ivlo sweet irundha vaya mudiyadhu(you're so sweet, but you cant live life if you're this sweet)
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yup ppl just need to end this Arav-oviya talks...I had said it long time ago that Arav-oviya shippers r so gonna be hurt if dey think dat these 2 wld be getting back together.

Also interviewers shld stop asking questions, but Arav too needs to say he has said all he has to about the issue and don't want to comment any further. In some of his questions he did say 'no comments'. Now he needs to do d same for O related question.

As for Oviya, dis was her first IV after BB and she has been very clear on her part.

yes but aarav is encouraging the shippers by following their account n liking the collage of him n oviya😲

liking the news where raiza spoke about oviya

he should avoid such questions saying its personal n doesnt want to comment on it but instead he is retweeting those videos with caption like arav oviya love n maruthuva mutham n liking videos of himself talking about oviya

yesterday also he said if u ppl keep on talking to me how will i have time to talk with oviya

all i can say is he is just enjoying the attention he is getting through her name n doesnt bother about anything...if he keeps encouraging ppl will also not stop n thats what he wants

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She even said while inside that she can handle all the cornering and other contestants but not the betrayal..

Moreover it all started when Aarav asked her to say sorry to others when she wasn't at fault at all.. Same time that reporter task came during which Gayathri asked her to stop giving opinions.. that's when she started behaving indifferently..

The same week, others also said that she started changing (which wasn't needed at all) for good nu 😔 Ganesh, Snehan, Sakthi..

Sakthi had different view of she bring saved every week that viewers giving her chance to stay many times.. stupid him..

Raiza whom she thought as a friend, didn't even okay with giving a smile..

And I didn't see others realised how deep she was hurt nu.. only Bharani, Vaiyapuri, and Ganja Karuppu were genuine while conversing in the finale episode... ofcourse Anuya, Harathi left before the incident, Suja, Kaajal weren't there during that time..
Edited by ramyvijay - 6 years ago