Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
no HMs supporting snehan to win, shows very clearly how he had masterminded the whole BB...only HMs should know more...

and aarav i hope he shuts his mouth and stop talking about the queen...if in 10 days he will anounce a project means, im sure offers are pouring, so better focus on that and leave this BB stories behind...

and i agree, no one will watch a movie if the movie is bad...no popularity status will help if a movie doesnt hit the cord, even srk, rajnikanth, KH, Ajith Vijay movies had flopped in boxoffice...this BB is just a temproary fame, they better make use of it wisely before it disappears...

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I'm up with the thread to be connected with BB for few more days 😊

Join in https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4903472
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FYI, Crazy VijayTV re-telecasts the finale again this Saturday (7th Oct) from 9 am to 1 pm
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Such a heart breaking IV of Oviya, the few questions that I was able to read. Hope someone posts the full IV.

Can u give a brief of whatever u have read...She just puts up a smile n hides everything😭
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

FYI, Crazy VijayTV re-telecasts the finale again this Saturday (7th Oct) from 9 am to 1 pm

Pochuda they will telecast at least another 50 times
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Can u give a brief of whatever u have read...She just puts up a smile n hides everything😭

Actually I was looking for the screenshot dat was posted, but can't find now as der r so many mentions of Oviya on Twitter.

I think in dis IV all questions related to BB were asked n Oviya was brutally honest in answering them.

She was asked y she jumped in the pool. She said coz it was her last attempt to get out of the house. Said tht she knew she could not get evicted thru nominations n the other 2 ways was if she hit someone or hurt herself. Since she couldn't hurt anyone else, she took d decision to jump in the pool. Also she apologised to her fans for leaving n not returning, but she said dat she thought of returning, but knew that she would again feel d same way.malso her dad n friends were worried abt her n didn't want her to return. She said dat after taking medications she was better now.

Other question was abt Julie. She said dat she had talked with Julie ( so Julie was saying the truth abt talking with o) n dat she did not think that Julie was wrong by Julie's perception and dat she did what she did to get acceptance from d other celebs n dat she was too young. (It's really sweeth the way O empathises with J and understands her. Was evident in BB too). She also said that now she finds it difficult to trust ppl ( which I really felt bad about😭), but she felt J's regret was genuine.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

muffin_love thumbnail
She trusted him so much😭 but he played well with her emotions as she herself said...
He should atleast apologize to her for hurting soo much... He is laughing in all interviews n saying he ll meet oviya soon n take selfie n be good friends life long nu without even understanding how hurt she is because of him
muffin_love thumbnail
That apology made her weak...What was the necessity to patch up...Stupid bb task😡
She even mentioned it in the show...She said it to aarav alone like she is loosing her self respect she asked sorry to everyone as he said but problem is not getting over i want to leave nu...She trusted him so much n when he hurted her that was the last thing she could handle...
Even shakthi n snehan were feeling like oviya is trusting him so much n does whatever he says just for him...She dint want to apologize but avan sonna orae reason Ku she is apologizing n trying to be normal
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oviya is open in her interview.

after that apology to Gayatri incident she was hurt and wanted to get out of it as she understood all the contestants were saying its family but they never meant it.

she thought Aarav will stand by her as a family. but he ditched her. not in love with Oviya is okay but the way he expressed it with moving closer with Julie. it looked like he is a movie villain. He is fully spoiled by her sister in the show and he never regret for that. he is purely a contestant and played the game well and achieved it.

recollecting Julie kurumpadam incident Oviya understood she will not be eliminated by her fans. She decided to walk out of the show in her own way.

I appreciate her decision. Aarav will not understand Oviya now. he need not to be. for him show is over and has to move ahead.

it is good for them to move ahead on their field independently. People should stop asking them about each other.
Edited by newt2007 - 6 years ago