Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Oh ok. Dat handle is having a live chat.😆

oh yeah i too noticed many claim as real bindu😆
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Yuvi - I too liked her answers n esplly d last one. Guess she'll never end up a conventional celeb. She's too free spirited for dat. Won't be surprised if someday she does exactly what she claims.😆

absolutely i love it when she not so serious abt her achievement😛
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol ppl r unbelievable. Now dat Ovi has clearly said it ppl having issues. Its better to spell it out clearly then giving contradictory answers. I guess it was clear from her side d moment she tweeted her relationship status. Also it's decent dat she didn't say dis when d show was going on as it wld hv been harmful to arav's chances.

This interview was taken long back...Like before a month
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muffin_love

This interview was taken long back...Like before a month

Yes I think when she went to Bangkok. But she must be knowing d issue will come out after BB.

Also I suppose after she returned from Kerela, she took d decision n hence her tweet too. Also basically she is saying d same thing she told arav in BB, dat he took advantage of her misunderstanding.
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was watching older episodes of BBT. All HM's were teasing O and A even when Shree was there. I guess it all started on 2nd day itself. Funny thing is all girls were giving % for O & A relationship, gayu gave 5% chance and Harathi gave 78% . Harathi also said that after the show O will say bye and A will be serious and will be doing"nangananga" ( bharath movie Kadhal scene)
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Remember one pic of her with black n white stripes which came out long back that was for this magazine...This was taken even before that saravana store ad shoot someone mentioned in Twitter like sept 2nd...It's October issue so she clearly knew it ll not come out nu n good that she has clarified n guess that was the time she saw the episodes n clearly understood how he spoke to her n made fun of her to others...All i hope is she moves on completely n not get confused...
goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am game for a film starring @OviyaaSweetz and me," says #BigBossTamil winner @Nafeez_Arav

😆

BB gives instant fame, not many people would know contestant face before the show and face becomes pretty much house hold after that. Then 30+ lakhs prize money (after tax), then some serials/advts (which he could have done without BB as well), if he is really lucky, hey may get hero role in some crappy movie (unless he have good connections and if he is seriously talented to be in movies). If he is seriously talented and have good connections, he again doest need BB.

None of the BB winners really could shine in film industry so far, some may have got few chances, but it never made any good impact to their film careers. Sunny got decent number of films on her bag, but reasons for her to get those offer is beyond BB show and she was not even a winner. If he is truly a crap character, like how lot of people perceive now, he would lose his limelight faster than he can imagine.

For that matter, there is no guarantee that Oviya will shine in movies. I like her character, but will watch her movies only if it is worth it. I wish she chooses good script and give couple of super hit movies, wont expect her to be 'good' actress.
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldiesif

I like her character, but will watch her movies only if it is worth it. I wish she chooses good script and give couple of super hit movies, wont expect her to be 'good' actress.

I hope all of us do that - for all actors/actresses , not just oviya (she herself said that too). Watch if the movie is worth it, rather than hero / heroine shipping. Fantastic to see the post goldies
Edited by suncloud - 6 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a heart breaking IV of Oviya, the few questions that I was able to read. Hope someone posts the full IV. Seems she had a tough time after coming out of BB house and it took her long to recover. I guess she hasn't recovered fully still, as was evident from BB finale. I suppose she came for the finale mostly due to her fans and I suppose also to put an end to her BB chapter.
Hope she has a good support system and stays happy and gets what she wants. I guess fame isn't such a priority for her.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After reading all interviews, I can see that All are lying that they didnt watch other versions of BB...I meant ALL...yes I meant all...
except maybe KK, VP and Gay3.

I had no idea about the show, i just came to be myself, arey wah appo BB oru game show nu theriyatha...all pulugumootais!