Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I haven't watched any of it.. just going through the ones discussed here and the articles shared..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo at least its a very clear statement from O's side and hope now ppl put an end to dis whole arav-o issue.😳
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oviya is very clear 👏 loved her answer
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Tbh I feel like now Oviya is clear and Aarav is confused 🤣
Thanks Khamsy for d article cap 😃
1122406 thumbnail
Solli mudikalla, she has come to terms with this and taken a decision.Hopefully she gets over it
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

hahaha role reversal...
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Solli mudikalla, she has come to terms with this and taken a decision.Hopefully she gets over it

she has not completely moved on it was clearly visible in her actions on finale... hope this guy doesnt confuse her he is capable of talking sweet n convincing people😡
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muffin_love

she has not completely moved on it was clearly visible in her actions on finale... hope this guy doesnt confuse her he is capable of talking sweet n convincing people😡

Yeah maybe she hasn't, but she realizes the futility of this one sided love and I suppose that is Y when she went to take harish, she apologized to Arav and told him she wouldnt bother him any more. So in dat sense she has decided to move on. Even in d IV she sounds hurt when she says no one shld play with a person's emotions. But at least she is very clear that she is mocing on, unlike Arav who keeps giving conflicting answers.

1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Surely she is not over it yet because if it was that easy,she could have done it bb itself but she could not.

Thats why I hope she soon gets over it.

Wished she was able to take this decision during big boss because I felt she was at her best during the fourth week - she took everyone single handedly.(Appo dhan that julie nambikkai droham thing happened, she said she wanted to survive)

At that time,she just ended her fling with Aarav, was just friends, and dint rely on anyone for emotional support.

Her biggest mistake was thinking Aarav as a pillar of support when he could not be relied on,in the 5th week,when started to weep openly to Aarav exposing her emotional side
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

He deserve to be in confused state of mind.. 😆
Edited by -Emerald- - 6 years ago