Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1122406 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

James vasanthan has tweeted " vazhthukkal aarav" it seems...

Avanthan Julie eliminate aaga matanganu sonnan
1122406 thumbnail
Spoilers are out :-
twitter spoiler guy - Ganesh is out
BB paridhabangal - Aarav is winner
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Spoilers are out :-

twitter spoiler guy - Ganesh is out
BB paridhabangal - Aarav is winner

oh no... Better I don't watch...can't digest
Bbp sonna adhan nadakkum... Better to be prepared...
Edited by pinkyvarsha - 6 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sandhya for the promo caps.. saw only the first promo on TV..

BB house in celebration mode.. All looking good, well dressed for the grand event..

Snehan looks odd man out.. ippo edhukku sogamaa irukkura drama? over scene la irukku.. eppadiyo pogattum..

Sandhya you have a nice idea.. Watch the episode till 12 and go to sleep.. If the revealing of the winner gonna be similar to Telugu BB, then the host will go inside and bring the top 2 contestants along with him to the stage.. then winner announcement happened with host holding both their hands and raising the hand of the winner of the show..

So if Snake appears to be one of the two, I may opt to switch off.. Or if at all I tend to watch and happens to be Snake, I'll switch off right after the hand raised.. I can't stand his overacting winning speech.. hope indha nelamai namakku varraadhu..
1122406 thumbnail
I'm sure none of us are watching for the winner announcement,we are watching for our thalaivi
Spoiler mulayamma winner yaar gara adhirchi konjam kurayum especially namblikku pudikathavangla irukkum pathchathil
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

I'm sure none of us are watching for the winner announcement,we are watching for our thalaivi

Spoiler mulayamma winner yaar gara adhirchi konjam kurayum especially namblikku pudikathavangla irukkum pathchathil

I m terribly upset.. can't express in words.. seriously... Cha.. I feel it's an Insult for oviya..( aarav fans.. pls forgive me.. I may be wrong from ur perspective.. but I am super shocked and upset)
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arav's family is happy for him...๐Ÿ‘thanks to all tamil makkal who voted for him.
Edited by ViTharvforever - 6 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah..arav than winner am.BBp fb pagela pottukite irukanga
Snake.runner up

Harish eliminated first n then ganesh

Super shocking news..cant digest
Edited by shiningstar77 - 6 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Thanks Sandhya for the promo caps.. saw only the first promo on TV..

BB house in celebration mode.. All looking good, well dressed for the grand event..

Snehan looks odd man out.. ippo edhukku sogamaa irukkura drama? over scene la irukku.. eppadiyo pogattum..

Sandhya you have a nice idea.. Watch the episode till 12 and go to sleep.. If the revealing of the winner gonna be similar to Telugu BB, then the host will go inside and bring the top 2 contestants along with him to the stage.. then winner announcement happened with host holding both their hands and raising the hand of the winner of the show..

So if Snake appears to be one of the two, I may opt to switch off.. Or if at all I tend to watch and happens to be Snake, I'll switch off right after the hand raised.. I can't stand his overacting winning speech.. hope indha nelamai namakku varraadhu..

U r welcome Ramya ...Ivlo sogama irundhu onnum aagaporadhilla ...Innum spoiler true aagiduchu na win pannalanu oppari vaikama ๐Ÿ˜†

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To be honest, I'm prepared to any situation or I would say I'm not at all concerned who wins the title..

One girl who kept me go crazy with this show opted out long back and after which I just watched for time pass but not hooked with the show as such...

Out of the finalists, I think nobody is deserving winner, so it doesn't matter.. they have to pick from these 4 for title.. that's it..

Most of the time, the title goes to not really deserving contestant in VijayTV history.. With that in mind, I don't have much hope.. so no disappointments ๐Ÿ˜Š