Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Kanja karupu dancing with Oviya...sema comedy than..

Harathi n Oviya...super dance..

Arav aaduvana Oviya oda??..pls venam
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Gayathri arav a hug pannra pola..Enda itha neenga kandipa kaamiche aanuma??

Ithu yenaku periya turn off ah irrukku, idhu kapram I dont how she will feel like talking with him

Maybe the last scene in the 3rd promo sums up everything - Bharani and Oviya are seen standing separately and maybe they decided to deal with this
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Ithu yenaku periya turn off ah irrukku, idhu kapram I dont how she will feel like talking with him

Maybe the last scene in the 3rd promo sums up everything - Bharani and Oviya are seen standing separately and maybe they decided to deal with this

Pesave vendam nu solren...enaku sema kadupa iruku ivanga rendu perayum paarthale..(gayu n arav)

Ennai keta avanga thaniyave irukatum..avangala yaaru vena othukatum BB veetula...Makkal ivangala ethukittanga..athan ivangaluku periya vetri..
Makkal mudive magesan mudivu
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

gayathri always spoke with aarav well la...idhu kaparam how she ll talk na... ennaku puriala
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

I noticed it in the beginning only.. I felt even now they are cornered.. didn't post it as many may not accept it...

😃 😳 now its our queens turn... she is avoiding others... 😉

1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

gayathri always spoke with aarav well la...idhu kaparam how she ll talk na... ennaku puriala

I would be more than happy if Oviya totally ignores him but I'm not sure if that will happen, based on how Oviya would want to project herself - she will not vazhinjify but complete ah ignore panna,adhu hatred madhiri kondu poiruvange. So if she wants to show that she does not have hatred toward arav and oru formality ku pesanum na kooda adhukku scope eh illa after seeing this.Thats what I meant.

Yes, agree Gayathri spoke well with Arav ,adhan prechanaiye, she played a key role in influencing his mind against her

Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Julie oviya kitta otikitu iruppa pola .. julie dress konjam overa irukkura maadhiri irukku. But she acts nicely than Bindhu , she is very spontaneous.
I thought I will get over with Julie but still whenever I see her I feel irritated. My bad.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Bindhu looks so different in this pic. I was thinking may be some guest nu.

Ya she is
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 6 years ago
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Ya she is
Here is another pic...

I think there's a special team to design bindhu's dress es.. all her dresses are unique... Each n every dress suits her well.. this one looks very nice on her.. yaaravadhu oruthar clean bowled aaga poranga
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
James vasanthan has tweeted " vazhthukkal aarav" it seems...