Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oviya clearly wanted to win. Not desparately but as a game she wanted to win.

in the interview and on big boss stage, she said she has never really got along with society so far. so, she didnt think she will last more than a week because she thought people wont like her.

And when she realized her support she wanted to go back but her dad wasnt ready.

Honestly from a career perspective, there was no reason to go back - she had already received support. i wouldnt if i were her. but her approach life is very different. she is more like take it as it comes.
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Also, i dont feel vijay tv wanted to lose oviya. vijay tv only cares for trp and oviya brought trp.

i dont see why they would care if she was dominating the show.

infact it was the opposite, they kept her in the house inspite of her last week behavior coz they were afraid they would lose trp.

this is also why they kept pinging oviya so they could bring her back.
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Even Ganesh mentioned that it took lot of time(more than half day) for doctor to come and check his eyes. He said it might be due to rain.He was scared that his cornea might have got affected. He also mentioned that he went to hospital. Looks like the people involved lacked common sense. Even for O they dragged the arrival of dr and pretty much BB was their doctor.
Btw did they recover the money they invested in BB1 ?
From what the director said she said almost 200 people were working all 7 days in shift system. Considering the payment for each person and KH cost I'm curious to see economics behind the show.
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithika2012

also he asked which kiss - and he ended up discussing two different ones... gosh there was a creep scene too - when oviya was clearly disturbed one fine morning he talked creepily about clearing throat the right way.

When someone is that disturbed - you help them, you dont exploit them. Gosh all these talk reminds me of the week aarav lost all my respect. Glad ovya came back to her senes.

Thanks for quoting this I totally forgot about the conversation. Wish they HMs give interview for IF we can ask sensible question than all these anchors.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithika2012

Also, i dont feel vijay tv wanted to lose oviya. vijay tv only cares for trp and oviya brought trp.

i dont see why they would care if she was dominating the show.

infact it was the opposite, they kept her in the house inspite of her last week behavior coz they were afraid they would lose trp.

this is also why they kept pinging oviya so they could bring her back.

Then Y didnt dey extend help to her earlier? She slept in d rain coz BB wasnt calling her into d confession room and den for 2 whole days she kept doing things to get BB's attention n finally jumped in d pool, and even den BB didnt call her but Gaya3.

They cld have sent her to d secret room. How easily dey sent Suja. Undoubtedly their TRP took a beating with O's exit, but for whatever reason dey let O go, when dey cld have made attempts to retain her. Maybe they really thought O wld come back.😕
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friends, if you wish to continue the discussions, please do it in the 12th discussion thread.. we have pages left out there 😊