GRAND FINALE - Promos, Live Updates, Discussions - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Bigg boss fever hasn't died down it seems lol. Even the director giving interviews.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: m_30996

do you have the link to the interview ?

Link is posted on pg.146
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I truely believe that the housemates, especially Shakti n Gayatri were not aware how mean they were to O n how much hurt o was. Also Gaya said O didn't tell them abt how she fly, but we have seen her snubbing/ mocking/ abusing o when o wld try to talk to her , even saying she didn't want to listen to her. Also after every fight or misunderstanding, when things cooled down, o wld always go back to d person n talk it out. Also when other neutral HMs tried to sort it out with O, dey wld be told not to do so and not to try n build bridges and save lost souls.
Now they r accepting what dey did with o was wrong, but still placing the blame on Oviya by saying she didn't let dem know or making excuses by saying dey didn't know O was mentally disturbed. 😲
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I truely believe that the housemates, especially Shakti n Gayatri were not aware how mean they were to O n how much hurt o was. Also Gaya said O didn't tell them abt how she fly, but we have seen her snubbing/ mocking/ abusing o when o wld try to talk to her , even saying she didn't want to listen to her. Also after every fight or misunderstanding, when things cooled down, o wld always go back to d person n talk it out. Also when other neutral HMs tried to sort it out with O, dey wld be told not to do so and not to try n build bridges and save lost souls.

Now they r accepting what dey did with o was wrong, but still placing the blame on Oviya by saying she didn't let dem know or making excuses by saying dey didn't know O was mentally disturbed. 😲

Shakthi is using the bio polar card and gayu buffalo saying oviya was mentally disturbed. Disgusting and shame on both of them.
ZEESXY thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Shakthi is using the bio polar card and gayu buffalo saying oviya was mentally disturbed. Disgusting and shame on both of them.

Both are made for each other.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qualia

Interview with the director Madhumitha of bigg boss,talks about Gayathri cussing and maruthuva mutham,ofcourse not willing to accept that they allowed Oviya to leave

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moufZfBIrRc[/YOUTUBE]

Bigg boss should have intervened when O started demanding naa kuduthatha thirupi koodu to aarav... if not this disgusting maruthuva mutham wouldn't have happened...

I don't know how this aarav is answering the question sportively, and I wonder why such question is not asked to oviya...
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

[
I don't know how this aarav is answering the question sportively, and I wonder why such question is not asked to oviya...

I feel because it's not a dignified question to ask a lady.
And also she didn't keep her so called 'gentlewoman's promise' when she said she'd leave him alone if he gave back what she gave him -- in fact, only after that she started behaving awkwardly, following him around. It's obvious that both Aarav & Oviya used each other - simple as that. He used her to escape nomination & she used him to feign love failure & get out of the house -- that's why they are both answering questions related to each other very casually.
Maybe all this is common in showbiz ..😕

1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Bigg boss should have intervened when O started demanding naa kuduthatha thirupi koodu to aarav... if not this disgusting maruthuva mutham wouldn't have happened...

How do you know that Aarav gave it only after she started to demand considering Aarav's statement inside confession room in front of Kamal and his statement outside when he spoke to Ganesh?

Kamal sir asked him thrice,first two times he denied,only on third occasion he accepted

Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
lankan121 thumbnail
Gayu buffalo in her indiaglitz interview stated to the question tht the kiss could of been a task or whom even told to give .She switched around the words like it was a task and bigg boss told arav to do it . Gayu buffalo thinks everyone is like her cheap and shamless.
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think even Aarav can tell them not to ask such questions. If not for Oviya matter there is nothing else to talk about himself other than thanking Vijay TV for offering BB to him. Oviya can fill whole hour of interview without taking Aarav's name. Oviya is not famous because of Aarav love saga rather because of her character but Aarav is famous because of love saga. So obviously they ask questions about that to him.
We don't know who started kissing session so still that part is unclear.