EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
@Sandy : thanks for sharing pics..
Oviya looks stunning ❤️
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Interview with the director Madhumitha of bigg boss,talks about Gayathri cussing and maruthuva mutham,ofcourse not willing to accept that they allowed Oviya to leave

She was specifically asked as to how many times this "maruthuva mutham" happened to which she said that, thats why Kamal asked Arav to clarify to other HMs that he is also responsible,not just O
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In one of snehan's interview he was asked who played the game smartly and he felt it was Arav.The reason was because he seemed to hiding a lot of things and keep things close up to his chest.He was being secretive and mysterious which made it difficult to understand

He also said that in a show like big boss where you stay for 100 days, you will eventually end up exposing yourself but somehow Arav managed not to expose himself which is why he considered himself to have played it smart

I so agree with Snehan and we have actually discussed abt dis here too. Also coz he was so clamped up till quite a long time, if not for Oviya, he wld have been pretty much invisible.

khamosshhh thumbnail

She was specifically asked as to how many times this "maruthuva mutham" happened to which she said that, thats why Kamal asked Arav to clarify to other HMs that he is also responsible,not just O

But he never did n I didnt watch his IVs, but I dont think he even answers dis question properly ever. He must consider himself lucky that O isnt the kind to start bad mouthing and spilling beans for d sake of blaming others n no wonder he says she takes d blame.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Interview with the director Madhumitha of bigg boss,talks about Gayathri cussing and maruthuva mutham,ofcourse not willing to accept that they allowed Oviya to leave

VTV could have easily given Oviya timely help and stopped her from leaving or at least sent her to Secret room and brought her back.

In hindi BB, its just been a week n they evicted a HM for violence and he's brought back. One other HM had a fight and walked out of d house n dey brought him back.

The only reason I think dey didnt get O back was dat she had become bigger than d show and with her in d show, it was too one-sided.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Word Count: 0

1122406 thumbnail
The thing is we find more pics of Oviya with fans than with other celebrities, thinking of creating kids,men and legend memes based on this 😆
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
After watching the interviews IMO O and A are not good pair. I maybe wrong. They have a contrasting character. I think it will be difficult for O to live according to norms set by society for girls in India. Especially after marriage women sacrifice a lot to bind the family together. I truly wish O finds happiness in something other than Aarav. She deserves a better life.
Aarav is a charmer. Just sometimes too ambitious nevertheless knows exactly how to attract people towards him. He also controls his emotions extremely well. I know lot of people said Ganesh did it but I find Aarav to be in total control of emotions irrespective of situations . Both O and A are different kind of character and has both plus and minus. People should stop expecting them to get to gether and allow them to enjoy their life.

I really want O to find something which will keep her in her toes and make her feel happy. Very hard to find a human being like her. One in a million .

m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

do you have the link to the interview ?