Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: muffin_love

pls dont talk about julie she will never change...she came up with another interview saying oviya doesnt respect her fans...she has even tweeted like ask oviya what happened at the finale night whether she direspected nu😡

@bold.. I don't want to hear this name again 🤢
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I don't want Ovi to be seen again with these ppl.. the channel and host will try to dig the past incidents.. I'm pretty much sure about this.. they'll even make fun of it.. 😔

I dont think Oviya wld allow dat. See even in d BB finale dey didnt try to get footage out of the O-A issue. Also ppl say that O wasnt asked abt d HMs in her interview, but maybe she had already told dem before hand abt it and den by saying she takes d blame for what happened to her, she does not leave room for debate.

She'll handle herself n the others well.
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suncloud

The responsibility is on us (audience) to put a full stop to these crappy interviews, and vijay tv channel milking things for diwali and pongal with the HMs for TRP.
But if we (the audience) won't spurn it by refusing to give our ears (and eyes) to them and to any more in future atleast, then nothing can come out of saying interviews are crappy or vijay tv is milking it?...
We have to step it up.

If majority audience ignore the HMs and their programs and interviews, then all this kottam-adichufying by them (and vtv channel) will gradually grind to a halt. Let us take the (first) step to make that happen.

Maybe in a way, I would agree especially considering most of them are spreading negativity.Also most of them are going to keep saying the same thing,just in a different way or usage of words.Ofcouse people like Aarav will come up with different answers for same questions asked in different interview but we can guess thats the way he would answer😆

However,I may watch Oviya's interview if she gives one because it has been mostly positive

Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

even though i dislike snake i love this pic ❤️ all three good indeed
anunya one of my very fav girl

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I dont think Oviya wld allow dat. See even in d BB finale dey didnt try to get footage out of the O-A issue. Also ppl say that O wasnt asked abt d HMs in her interview, but maybe she had already told dem before hand abt it and den by saying she takes d blame for what happened to her, she does not leave room for debate.

She'll handle herself n the others well.

Agree.. Finale was different as Kamal ji hosted it single handedly.. But I don't know if you know about VijayTV anchors.. Still they and the contestants in other non-fiction shows always drag BB incidents only.. Even this Sunday I saw someone used Arav name in his performance..

This special programme won't be like interview kind.. It'll be with fun activities as how they do for VijayStars show every time.. mostly they make fun of everyone and damage their shows themselves..
khamosshhh thumbnail
I know u guys r tired, but here's Arav's latest IV.😆

Bigg Boss Tamil winner Aarav: 'Oviya never indulged in any malicious talk about others'

For Aarav, who entered the Bigg Boss Tamil house as the sole non-celebrity contestant on day one, winning the title has been quite a surreal experience. Now, he's gearing up to listen to scripts and is enjoying all the limelight and overnight fame the show has given him. In this exclusive interview with Firstpost, he talks about his learnings from the show, how he has become more mature now and his relationship with Oviya.

"I received a call from someone who represented Vijay TV, three days before the Bigg Bossshow started. I had no clue about the format, except for the basic concept. In fact, I've not even seen the Hindi version of the reality show. But I gave my consent immediately to be a part of it, which sounded quite interesting and experimental," recalls Aarav about how he made his entry to the show.

Aarav did not know any of the Bigg Boss contestants personally before entering the show. "I have seen Vaiyapuri, Shakthi, Oviya and a few others on television and in films. But, I befriended them only through the course of the show," says Aarav.

Aarav at the grand finale of Bigg Boss Tamil. Twitter@AaravOfficial

Aarav was always of the opinion that people will favor only a celebrity contestant to win the title. "I was genuinely apprehensive about winning the title. I thought people will always favor the known faces rather than supporting someone who was hardly known," he said.

Although a week has passed since the show concluded, Aarav is still camera-conscious when he is at home and outside. "Sometimes, I try to adjust my invisible shoulder bag thinking that I still carry the mike. Winning the title was a surreal experience. I am still not able to believe that I've triumphed others," says Aarav, adding that he still stares at the trophy in his home to realize that he is the winner.

"Even my parents didn't encourage me to be a part of the show since the format was completely new to Tamil audiences. But, as episodes passed, they seemed to have appreciated my presence on television and started rooting for me," said Aarav.

When Aarav rejected Oviya's love proposal in the show, internet warriors trolled him ruthlessly on the web and hordes of Oviya supporters, who came to be known as 'Oviya Army,' were unsparing in their criticism of Aarav.

"When you decide to be in the limelight, both brickbats and praises are guaranteed. I've learned not to look back and have acquired the ability to move ahead with my career. There was a lot of idle time inside the house, which provided me with an opportunity to introspect regularly. When everyone unanimously points out a mistake, it indeed means that I'm wrong," says Aarav.

Aarav showers lavish praise on Oviya's personality traits which won her incredibly loyal fans. "Oviya is an excellent friend. She is a sweet person, and her guileless personality has earned her unprecedented love from fans. She has never blamed anyone for any of her mistakes inside the house. Also, she was a rare contestant who never indulged in any malicious talk and sullied anyone's good reputation," said Aarav who is looking forward to talking to Oviya this week after he gets free.

Talking about why he turned down Oviya's proposal, Aarav said, "Our relationship started as a friendship. Later, I felt awful that I sowed the seed of desire in her heart when all I tried was to be a caretaker. I'm a career-oriented person, and I couldn't accept it in the blink of an eye when she proposed. But viewers were angry that a simple person like me said 'no' to a famous actress like Oviya (smiles)."

Aarav is now synonymous with 'Maruthuva Mutham' (Medical Kiss), a phrase which went viral after he reasoned with Kamal Haasan in one of the episodes that he kissed Oviya to cure her mental instability. "I know that 'Maruthuva Mutham' has become famous. Just like how I'm enjoying all the praise and fame, I can't blame viewers when they criticise me. I'm taking everything casually," said Aarav.

Overall, the Bigg Boss show has transformed Aarav completely as a person. "Inside the house, we never bothered to blame people. Now, I think twice or thrice before talking something negative about anyone. I have learned to approach life positively and in a disciplined manner. I constantly corrected my activities in the show. Now, I've come out as a mature and sensible person. It was a fantastic learning experience. Bigg Boss was a crash course to acquire the knowledge of the ways of life," Aarav explains.

Quashing rumors that the show was scripted, Aarav said, "We had no connection to the outside world at all. I too heard a lot of rumors regarding the format of the show. But, trust me, it's all true. We cooked our own food and stayed inside the house with all the rules and restrictions in place. Vijay TV and the show runners never manipulated anything."

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Agree.. Finale was different as Kamal ji hosted it single handedly.. But I don't know if you know about VijayTV anchors.. Still they and the contestants in other non-fiction shows always drag BB incidents only.. Even this Sunday I saw someone used Arav name in his performance..

This special programme won't be like interview kind.. It'll be with fun activities as how they do for VijayStars show every time.. mostly they make fun of everyone and damage their shows themselves..

Na i have no idea about Vijay TV. Hope dey don't indulge in cheap TRP games, especially concerning O, coz seems O was d only one who left with emotional scars n it wld be cheap of dem to exploit that.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Aarav is so delusional. Ppl r not angry that he, an ordinary person rejected O, a celeb's love, but coz he took advantage of her misunderstanding. He even says tht he sowed the seeds of desire in her, so he's accepting that he did mislead her.
Anyways I now feel O has really moved on and wish them both success and hope Arav's career takes off well n he reaches heights as that's very important for him and wish O stays happy always as that's her priority.
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As i said diwali celebrations shoot is today...arav bindhu n harish pic alone has come out
Hope the news of oviya attending the program is true...even if she doesnt attend this program thy should atleast shoot a seperate interview with DD
Edited by muffin_love - 6 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Credit twitter

❤️ 😎