Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Btw seems all BB HMs r going to be present for d Diwali special on VTV, including Oviya. Kajal confirmed on Twitter. Don't know abt nami, but anyways who cares.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Btw seems all BB HMs r going to be present for d Diwali special on VTV, including Oviya. Kajal confirmed on Twitter. Don't know abt nami, but anyways who cares.

I respect whale namitha embrassment of coming . She ruined even the little bit of respect she had. Sori nai Julie confirmed guest even if u beat her with rocks she will be there .
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I don't want Ovi to be seen again with these ppl.. the channel and host will try to dig the past incidents.. I'm pretty much sure about this.. they'll even make fun of it.. ๐Ÿ˜”
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The responsibility is on us (audience) to put a full stop to these crappy interviews, and vijay tv channel milking things for diwali and pongal with the HMs for TRP.
But if we (the audience) won't spurn it by refusing to give our ears (and eyes) to them and to any more in future atleast, then nothing can come out of saying interviews are crappy or vijay tv is milking it?...
We have to step it up.

If majority audience ignore the HMs and their programs and interviews, then all this kottam-adichufying by them (and vtv channel) will gradually grind to a halt. Let us take the (first) step to make that happen.
Edited by suncloud - 6 years ago
O-i_pus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

best Julie hater shut their mouth ,already mam getting popular(no prob its being -ve) i have feel she get more media coverage then winner aarav, seems to me someone sponsored her who know it might be VTV ๐Ÿ˜†

today i watching two of Ganesh interview superb and genuine he indeed lord of positivism,i loving his reply regarding he lost his weight
" ithu nalla thane irukku" ๐Ÿ˜†,
his interview to wishtle podu was cool and nice
so he huge thala fan,
i think he like Bindu among female contestant,( despite her troll regarding him ),he said he will choose Bindu among O,R,B,S if he offered to choose a heroine to pair opp to him ,like the way he asking character mukiyam illaiye ,interview edukuravangale thirupp kelvi kekurathu ivar than,always man of question ๐Ÿ˜†

julie is shit and her hater is dustbin i m done with these,

Ganesh always best ,enna poruthavaraikkum Ganesh mathiri yarum illa

oru boy child epudi valarkanum ingrathukku avanga parents then example

Ganeshkku oru akka iruganga (naan avara single childnu ninchen)๐Ÿ˜›
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I don't want Ovi to be seen again with these ppl.. the channel and host will try to dig the past incidents.. I'm pretty much sure about this.. they'll even make fun of it.. ๐Ÿ˜”

100% true true.
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Yellarum Oviya kaha dhan paapange,so avnga illa ne yeppdi.

Maybe can do this - mathavange yaarum vendam,avange mattum podhum ๐Ÿ˜†
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think today is the shoot for diwali celebrationโญ๏ธ oviya should be happy n smiling in the program n should not bother about anyone
this snake has taken selfie with oviya๐Ÿ˜† looks like anuya n oviya have become close friends even she was there in that snehan's selfie๐Ÿ˜Š

pls dont talk about julie she will never change...she came up with another interview saying oviya doesnt respect her fans...she has even tweeted like ask oviya what happened at the finale night whether she direspected nu๐Ÿ˜ก

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks Sanju ...Just saw d pics ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qualia

Yellarum Oviya kaha dhan paapange,so avnga illa ne yeppdi.

Maybe can do this - mathavange yaarum vendam,avange mattum podhum๐Ÿ˜†

thats what.. want a solo interview โค๏ธ or her interaction with fans will be good to watch