Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Qualia

Well, you were talking about this yesterday, here is a video taken by her fans along with her where she said exactly that!!!!

https://t.co/1Ek7kQKewe

Awww...it's amazing how she always does the right things.👏👏

Actually I didn't know dat J, G were still badmouthing O, n someone mentioned in d forum dat dey were still spreading negativity.

And dis is what I mean, dat it's d celeb's responsibility to create positivity and I can never respect or like a celeb who demselves contribute to d negativity.

Anyways I just hope O army stops dis senseless trolling, even if provoked, though I know it's not possible as O army is not a single entity, but made of varied individuals.
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just finished watching oviya interview such a genuine person she is. She deserves oviya army and so.much more. Julie serupala adi confirm for u . Her interview is as if she a big star. Trigger shakthi giving chance for her in his movie. Mr trigger shakthi first find ur self a film then we will go from there.
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well, you were talking about this yesterday, here is a video taken by her fans along with her where she said exactly that!!!!

https://t.co/1Ek7kQKewe

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO5_yMkRQo8[/YOUTUBE]

While Julie bad mouths oviya in interviews . Oviya telling fans don't hurt Julie. No need to feel bad for Julie she is doing it intentionly she wants to make headlines . How much more longer she going to give interview about big boss arav and oviya. Oviya has signed the very successful franchise kanchana 3 big boss hype dies down then comes kanchana but for u Julie 2 bit roles in trigger movie which I don't even think has producer or director.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lankan121

Trigger shakthi giving chance for her in his movie. Mr trigger shakthi first find ur self a film then we will go from there.

same same..

I was like, thambi unakke padam illa.. idhula nee mathavangalukku chance tharriyaa 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
O really seems to feel protective towards Julie. I suppose she knows that Julie is a commoner, a newcomer and young and is on d threshold of starting her career and is misguided and hence always defends her. Unfortunately J is I suppose too insecure abt O, and dat will always stop her from acknowledging O's goodness and d trolling doesnt help at all. Also I suppose O can relate to J as dey r both from humble bg and outsiders in d industry and she wld know d struggles, sadly J is such a hopeless case it seems.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sakthi also said that he confirmed his presence in BB show only after knowing that his friends Gayathri (through Shanthanu) and Ganesh are also coming..

He also said like if at all he wasn't there or didn't control Gay3, she would've gone more worse to the extent of hitting others 😲
1122406 thumbnail
While others are so busy giving interviews, it seems like she is very much connected with the fans but not with media 😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5KN4l79Xhw[/YOUTUBE]
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Gayu agreed that she posted message in twitter asking to support Snehan so Aarav could win . She is so proud of her achievements. But Sakthi and gayu are forgetting is that Aarav and Julie are behind them only to use their connections . If you see Aarav he clearly build relationship with anyone who has better connections than him .
Julie in her interview for Vikatan said all problems in house was caused by Snehan. I don't agree with her . Btw Suja comes as fake in all her interviews .
Although I don't like snehan I think he is doing a good think by not giving importance to Julie .
Gayu also said she assumed they will only telecast task not day to day happenings which is kind of odd . Same way Arav is not talking about Julie only G and S are providing their support for her.
Julie should calm down . Her attitude sucks big time . Glad she came to Bb and exposed herself illa a she would have become mla now .
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anything after May would be the right time, in Feb, it will be leading upto exams,also it may clash with IPL.So after May would be the right time.

You are also a student, is it?
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suncloud

You are also a student, is it?

No Im not
Podhuva sonnen, 😆

Ganesh in one of his interview also said that it would take minimum 6 months to complete the setup for conducting next season, so thats also a factor