Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I was touched when she said she wanted to return, but her dad did not want her to and coz of him she didn't. Didnt see any bitterness in her, just understanding and matter of fact way.
Also she said that she did not carve for stardom and also I suppose she'll do movies/ projects as a way to earn money, but she clearly isnt passionate abt her career, so I doubt she wld attain much from her career. But den she is already very successful as a human being, which unfortunately even some huge stars r not.

BTW ssrly Oviya Army (BTW she wasnt very comfortable with dis either, was she?😆) she take a leaf out of her book and move on and start afresh and even if some HMs keep giving WTH statements shld keep away from d negativity, else no point saying O is their inspiration.😳
khamosshhh thumbnail
BTW seems O is hardly active on SM.
Also its sweet she keeps saying she wants to do something for her fans, but is unable to come up with what to do.😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anyone watching Hindi BB?
Only one week and sooo many fights, one guy thrown out of the show due to physical violnce, one guy took overdose of pills, coz salman took his class and bashed him badly and is now hospitalized.😆

BB Tamil was sooo tame in comparison, but I really liked it more in spite of not even knowing the language, coz things were not overdone or over dramatic and ppl seemed genuine.

BTW hope someone adds english subtitles to O's IV and uploads dem.😳
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Also she said that she did not carve for stardom and also I suppose she'll do movies/ projects as a way to earn money, but she clearly isnt passionate abt her career, so I doubt she wld attain much from her career. But den she is already very successful as a human being, which unfortunately even some huge stars r not.

My dad was saying that she has already attained stardom without actually attaining stardom,in her own way

1122406 thumbnail

Only one week and sooo many fights, one guy thrown out of the show due to physical violnce, one guy took overdose of pills, coz salman took his class and bashed him badly and is now hospitalized.😆

I was told that they do weird things,so wasnt sure if they were genuinely that way or just playing out

BB conducts marriage for couples and celebrate their wedding night in secret room

Suddenly two people get kidnapped and are sent to secret room but housemates think they have been evicted by bigg boss
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

BB Tamil was sooo tame in comparison, but I really liked it more in spite of not even knowing the language, coz things were not overdone or over dramatic and ppl seemed genuine.

BTW hope someone adds english subtitles to O's IV and uploads dem.😳

I m watching it ...😆
@bold...I agree ...I miss BBT :(...Heard it they are coming back with 2nd season in feb2018 ...Not sure if it's true

1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I m watching it ...😆
@bold...I agree ...I miss BBT :(...Heard it they are coming back with 2nd season in feb2018 ...Not sure if it's true

Anything after May would be the right time, in Feb, it will be leading upto exams,also it may clash with IPL.So after May would be the right time.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Anything after May would be the right time, in Feb, it will be leading upto exams,also it may clash with IPL.So after May would be the right time.

May would be too hot as they have many tasks in the open. Dey'll have it at the same time as last season, I suppose.
1122406 thumbnail

Just saw a clipping where Julie in d chief guest it seems n she's unable to speak a crowd is shouting Oviya Oviya. The organisers literally had to ask dem to quieten down.

Although Oviya had already said it, when the situation wasn't even dis bad, but she strongly needs to ask her fans to stop this. It's just sheer harassment.

Well, you were talking about this yesterday, here is a video taken by her fans along with her where she said exactly that!!!!

https://t.co/1Ek7kQKewe

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO5_yMkRQo8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qualia

My dad was saying that she has already attained stardom without actually attaining stardom,in her own way

True.. Still the wave she created hasn't ended.. I think in recent times, no one has created such impact as her.. It's phenomenal.. I just get mesmerised with her gesture of receiving claps during the weekend sessions.. At one point it was OVIYA OVIYA everywhere.. I've never thought I'd go crazy like this for a heroine.. and it's not because of her movies but because of her true self.. whatever said and done, she is incomparable..