Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
today Ganesh & nisha live chat with CT, many says ganesh lost winning chance becoz of Suja ,why so much negativity on Suja
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

today Ganesh & nisha live chat with CT, many says ganesh lost winning chance becoz of Suja ,why so much negativity on Suja

But Ganesh answered for this in some other earlier interview. He said he felt that they did wrong with oviya and bharani, so whatever mistakes u do u have to correct in that house itself. There is no point in coming out and regretting for that.so when he felt that Suja was being cornered he did not want to leave her alone so he spent as much time as he could with her.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

+2 πŸ˜† much better then her all other hairstyle (hope ppl will say oviya cut in saloon)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think i already mention this ,when i saw her first pic with this hairstyle i thought its Aksara hassanπŸ˜†

While watching finale episode, my dad said the same thing.. Now many will go for haircut like Oviya's 😳 nu
ramyvijay thumbnail
@Sanju.. watched Sakthi's interview.. you were right.. same reaction as yours.. naan kooda Sakthi kitta change irukku nu nenachen when he came as guest and during finale.. But NO.. still the same.. just for namesake he says he realised and asked sorry..

Also saw Vaiyapuri's as well.. One thing he is not okay with is the hype given for Bharani.. He is not willing to answer the questions related to him.. According to him, Bharani hasn't done anything extraordinary in those 2 weeks and why do ppl screaming for him, next to Oviya nu..
1122406 thumbnail

Full interview at WE talkies

Vera level but not too many questions on bigg boss

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/0Xbp3A_Oajo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved O's interview...no justifications, no blaming, no excuses.
There's dis tagline for a famous drink in hindi: seedhi baat, no bakwas! That's what her IV was about.πŸ‘

And yeah her priorities r totally different, but that is how priorities should be. And most importantly she was happy and satisfied. Such a positive, happy, good soul she is.πŸ˜ƒ
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for sharing @Khamsy@Sharath
I want to watch it ...But net is slow today :/...Ll watch it later
ramyvijay thumbnail
Watching KPY 7 now.. It's Rakshan-Jacquiline and NOT Julie..
1122406 thumbnail
Was on mobile when this interview came,so couldnt comment.
But when I saw most of the comments there I think they made up most of my thoughts.Looks like she is enlightened!!! πŸ˜†.My dad used to say that she doesnt seemed to be inclined in getting to top of cinema industry because if she had such intentions she would have gone much before considering that she has been there for 7 years.It turns out to be so true.She considers competition as negativity.If you have read the JFW magazine interview also, when she was asked about the house, she said there was so much negativity,so she decided to create a world of her own where she can have positivity(which is why she talks to camera,sings,dances).

While Aarav is trying to show off that he has got so many offers coming up,Oviya just said she has signed only one movie which is Kanchana 3

Her interview will stand out from the interviews from rest of the contestants
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m not sure abt others but Julie career going to be so bright
omg what a negativity everywhere ,she already behave like a celebrity