Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Ppl r funny...dey r saying O is only giving interviews in Magazines n hence being paid, whereas others r not doing so and she got paid a huge amount for the saravan stores and poor julie has to still travel by public transport. And who is responsible for that? They themselves r responsible for what they r getting.
Also it's economics and nobody is doing charity or favors by paying O. Only if the feel the worth will they pay and obviously right know O's market value wld be very high.

Another thing is always dis is pitted as argument that Julie is a commoner. But if one is to see, O too comes from a humble background. Julie is a Chennai, big city girl and I suppose she's convent educated, coz I have heard her speak english and she has the fluency. I myself am from a convent and they have seats reserved for Christians from economically backward backgrounds. Whereas O has come from another state, and a much smaller place and she had mentioned about studying in govt school. So dis rant abt J coming from a less privileged background and O being a famous actress, does not hold much water.

It was basically their character, conduct, personality and attitude that were the deciding factors for people liking one over the other.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If they change, it's good for them as that's what they kept saying the reason why they came for BB as though it's a rehabilitation center.. Anyways it's upto them and keep justifying their actions.. Can't help it..

Between I watched the troll video with Julie interview.. Simply superb ๐Ÿ˜› .. it was like those counter dialogues were my mind voice.. ๐Ÿ˜† (ofcourse of all viewers) .. I was so much in kaduppu on watching that IV.. this made me cool..

Guess you guys also would've watched it by now.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

If they change, it's good for them as that's what they kept saying the reason why they came for BB as though it's a rehabilitation center.. Anyways it's upto them and keep justifying their actions.. Can't help it..

Between I watched the troll video with Julie interview.. Simply superb ๐Ÿ˜› .. it was like those counter dialogues were my mind voice.. ๐Ÿ˜† (ofcourse of all viewers) .. I was so much in kaduppu on watching that IV.. this made me cool..

Guess you guys also would've watched it by now.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Missing out due to language problem.๐Ÿ˜ญ
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What gayathri n shakthi wants to prove by saying statements like oviya is a special kid n shakthi said oviya has bipolar๐Ÿ˜• do thy realise what bipolar is
He supported arav eventhough he is wrong because he is his brother itseems...

Aarav is the person who is involved in the issue n he himself doesn't say anything bad about oviya n said only problem with oviya is she is short tempered...Even in Twitter he likes the videos n pics with oviya harish bindhu n raisa n doesn't bother about bully gang n Julie

Whereas these ppl in name of supporting aarav saying unwanted things about oviya ๐Ÿ˜ก
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

What gayathri n shakthi wants to prove by saying statements like oviya is a special kid n shakthi said oviya has bipolar๐Ÿ˜•do thy realise what bipolar is

Aarav is the person who is involved in the issue n he himself doesn't say anything bad about oviya n said only problem with oviya is she is short tempered...Even in Twitter he likes the videos n pics with oviya harish bindhu n raisa n doesn't bother about bully gang n Julie

Whereas these ppl in name of supporting aarav saying unwanted things about oviya๐Ÿ˜ก

Idhellaam nadakkudhaa? Is it happening now? They both said these things while inside the house as well naa..

Better they shutup their mouth... I'd rather say, 'Nee Shutup Pannu' to them.. 'nga' mariyaadhai laam not required for these ppl..
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

What gayathri n shakthi wants to prove by saying statements like oviya is a special kid n shakthi said oviya has bipolar๐Ÿ˜• do thy realise what bipolar is

Whereas these ppl in name of supporting aarav saying unwanted things about oviya ๐Ÿ˜ก

Actually I cant really blame dem as O herself had said that she is bi polar twice and now they r using it against her.

Don't know much abt it and also dont know if O really suffers from it or not, but now dey r using it to explain O's behaviour and totally missing the point abt introspecting abt their own behaviour.
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Don't know much abt it and also dont know if O really suffers from it or not, but now dey r using it to explain O's behaviour and totally missing the point abt introspecting abt their own behaviour.

I felt Shakthi was quite reasonable in his interview other than mentioning Oviya's bi polar part,which again we cant comment on because it is true that she did not like the mental health task and stopped doing the task in the middle(Ganesh mentioned about how contestants are checked before allowing them)

But it was appreciable when he said that Arav also had a mistake but had to support him , likewise for Gayathri.That week when he left, it seems Arav knew tat it was because of him and supporting him that he left
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
The bipolar thing which Oviya mentioned is to take the blame for herself as everyone else were against her.. It's just to pretend like that as others kept complaining that they can't understand her as she behaves different..

Kamal clearly got that and said why yourself saying something which you are not.. As always others didn't get it.. and keep quoting this as she herself admitted nu..

They can't even try to understand Kamal's talk and the clues he gives during weekends.. So we can't expect them to understand a co-contestant whom they didn't like during their stay..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Now Im starting to like Oviya's new hairstyle than her hairstyle in bigg boss, gives a sharper look

+1
I m glad they aren't hiding her tatoo and even same hairstyle in one shot in dat ad and magazine photoshoot too ๐Ÿ˜Ž ...And moreover it suits her a lot
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

+1
I m glad they aren't hiding her tatoo and even same hairstyle in one shot in dat ad and magazine photoshoot too ๐Ÿ˜Ž ...And moreover it suits her a lot

+2 ๐Ÿ˜† much better then her all other hairstyle (hope ppl will say oviya cut in saloon)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i think i already mention this ,when i saw her first pic with this hairstyle i thought its Aksara hassan๐Ÿ˜†