Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakthi82 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I dont feel like supporting Julie.Her attitude really sucks.Whenever I see her .. I literally get irritated 😡
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Damn I thought once the show is over, ppl r going to move on. But all des interviews by some of the HMs is just leading to more and more trolling...it needs to end. Just saw a clipping where Julie in d chief guest it seems n she's unable to speak a crowd is shouting Oviya Oviya. The organisers literally had to ask dem to quieten down.

Although Oviya had already said it, when the situation wasn't even dis bad, but she strongly needs to ask her fans to stop this. It's just sheer harassment. As Oviya herself said, worse things happen. At the end of the day it was just a show n ppl need to stop dis madness ASAP.

Some people are going overboard, sometimes this people are not there to show their love for oviya, but more to show hatred towards other HMs deliberately...

too much harassment by fans...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Ppl disliked Namitha, Shakthi,Raiza,Aarav,Suja,Gayathri ,KK ...Even some don like Snehan,Ganesh,Bindhu when they were in BB ...I don think these ppl receiving negativity unlike Julie ...Looks like she wants ppl not to ignore her...Her attitude in interview sucks big time ...If she toned down I m sure ppl ll eventually forget her...But she doesn't want it seems...Anyways I don want to talk about her 😵
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: silverfox

I agree. But Julie's attitude and body language sucks. She needs to work on that.

Exactly.. As I said before, periya periya celebrities kooda ippadi interview kuduthirukka maattaanga..
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
https://youtu.be/gZdjGyO2HBA
😃 Julie ithu unnaku theviya...?.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Exactly.. As I said before, periya periya celebrities kooda ippadi interview kuduthirukka maattaanga..

Point *oviya style*... Btw wonder her dis word dint become a craze, I used to like it when she wld say dat, especially when someone made her understand something and she wld understand it.😳

Anyways I haven't watched Julie's IV's, but if she's showing bad attitude n all, then yes she's responsible for d trolling, but anyway, wish ppl were smart n considerate enough to put a stop to it. The thing is by trolling dey just show dat they r no better than d person they r trolling, and when they become abusive, even worse.

Also all 3, gaya3, Arav n Julie shld just cut down on their interviews and wth kind of statements and in gaya's n now in Julie's case, social media usage and let their work speak for them. But if dey continue den I guess it's for the attention dey get, even if it's mostly negative.
Edited by khamosshhh - 6 years ago
1122406 thumbnail
Now Im starting to like Oviya's new hairstyle than her hairstyle in bigg boss, gives a sharper look
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Qualia

Now Im starting to like Oviya's new hairstyle than her hairstyle in bigg boss, gives a sharper look

Yup it suits her personality and attitude so much.😳

Btw in her IV promo, that one strand of hair kept coming onto her face, felt like flicking it backwards, it was too distracting.😆😆
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Also all 3, gaya3, Arav n Julie shld just cut down on their interviews and wth kind of statements and in gaya's n now in Julie's case, social media usage and let their work speak for them. But if dey continue den I guess it's for the attention dey get, even if it's mostly negative.

I dont expect them to stop giving interview because this is the only time they can get all limelight,which also means that they would also want the trolling on them

Also they have to talk about Oviya to keep themselves in limelight

Arav keeps says that he is only a good friend of Oviya but enjoys and supports A-O shippers

Julie keeps talking about impartiality shown by fans and even Kamal towards her and Oviya for the same mistake which gets perceived as jealousy more than anything else.I agree that partiality has been shown by Kamal and VTV but not towards Oviya but rather Gayathri, if she has spoken a word on that,she might have got some sympathy.

Gayathri having realized that everyone is giving interviews,started to think she should also make the most out of this
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wondering if people who troll are just venting out their negativity instead of actually trying to support oviya.

Not that these people's answers are helpng - neither gaya3/aarav or julie's behavior has changed outside of bigboss.