Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It seems Snehan said in one of his interviews ...
kamal is an angel
He has immense respect for Ajith
And Simbu is good Human being

๐Ÿ˜†
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

It seems Snehan said in one of his interviews ...

kamal is an angel
He has immense respect for Ajith
And Simbu is good Human being

๐Ÿ˜†

Was saying that there is very thin line between love and friendship.

But need a great deal of patience to listen to his entire interview
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qualia

When asked about Oviya Army,he said there is also Aarav army(like as if both are on parity๐Ÿ˜†)

I saw this one.. he is so cool like.. yeah.. Oviya Army, Aarav Army, Harish Army nu ellaam irukku nu..

I think he didn't get it properly as how huge is OviyaArmy and NO others armies can come near to it..

#SaveOviya trended like anything..

Atleast didn't he get to know about it from his friends outside? or his brother who himself belongs to OviyaArmy ๐Ÿ˜†

This guy still not met his parents.. happily roaming around with title and giving innumerable interviews..
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read the following snippets about the interviews, but haven't seen these interviews myself.
* Snehan is extremely bitter about his loss ; he claims VTV didn't give him a single paisa for his stint in BB.

* Aarav's take home amount from the win of 50 lakh rupees is now 36 lakhs after tax deduction.

* Suja claims that she didn't challenge / confront Snehan about his decision to give the extra points to Ganesh & save him because she 'vittu kuduthufy' for Ganesh as he is her buddy. Otherwise she would've 'asked' him[Snehan] why he doesn't have guts to keep her in the Finale because he's afraid of her strength & that she'll beat him to victory by getting more votes etc. etc..

* Snehan says that total & complete reason/credit for Aarav's victory is Oviya's feeling/love for him & that her fans are the Only reason that Aarav won.
Edited by Raindrop3 - 6 years ago
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I saw this one.. he is so cool like.. yeah.. Oviya Army, Aarav Army, Harish Army nu ellaam irukku nu..

I think he didn't get it properly as how huge is OviyaArmy and NO others armies can come near to it..

Oviya Army - India Army or PLA
Aarav Army - State /City Police force
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
raji07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9BCv1IVVA

This is one of the better interviews ,where he was asked other questions and not about oviya love issue.Ofcourse he was asked routine questions like why he dint meet Oviya but other than fine.

When asked about Kokku natta,Aarav was saying that as she was sitting next to him, even he forgot his twister๐Ÿ˜†

When asked about Oviya Army,he said there is also Aarav army(like as if both are on parity ๐Ÿ˜†)

Thank u .
๐Ÿ˜Š
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

* Snehan is extremely bitter about his loss ; he claims VTV didn't give him a single paisa for his stint in BB.

Apparam adhai vachu library ketuganu sollita.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn I thought once the show is over, ppl r going to move on. But all des interviews by some of the HMs is just leading to more and more trolling...it needs to end. Just saw a clipping where Julie in d chief guest it seems n she's unable to speak a crowd is shouting Oviya Oviya. The organisers literally had to ask dem to quieten down.
Although Oviya had already said it, when the situation wasn't even dis bad, but she strongly needs to ask her fans to stop this. It's just sheer harassment. As Oviya herself said, worse things happen. At the end of the day it was just a show n ppl need to stop dis madness ASAP.
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Damn I thought once the show is over, ppl r going to move on. But all des interviews by some of the HMs is just leading to more and more trolling...it needs to end. Just saw a clipping where Julie in d chief guest it seems n she's unable to speak a crowd is shouting Oviya Oviya. The organisers literally had to ask dem to quieten down.

Although Oviya had already said it, when the situation wasn't even dis bad, but she strongly needs to ask her fans to stop this. It's just sheer harassment. As Oviya herself said, worse things happen. At the end of the day it was just a show n ppl need to stop dis madness ASAP.

I agree. But Julie's attitude and body language sucks. She needs to work on that.
lali_khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

lolz enna ippo Ganesh solla vararu ,his best friend is bindu in BB house? appo darling snake yaru๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
so he saw all footage๐Ÿ˜†

ha ha this status surprise everyone , esp me lately i disappoint with Bindu
even not mention abt any HM (including their family friend Harish)๐Ÿ˜ฒ