Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
what about oviya instagram account???is it official???
fb i am sure her team is maintaining it ...twitter dha personal ah she uses i feel because she said in her video if u have questions ask in twitter nu

Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

i guess regarding snegan ,he still darling to him
ganesh poruthavaraikkum Goundmani style sollanumna
ithukku apuram nee vayasukku vantha enna ,varati enna😆

@yuvi...
This is ultimate .. 🤣 🤣
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muffin_love

what about oviya instagram account???is it official???

fb i am sure her team is maintaining it ...twitter dha personal ah she uses i feel because she said in her video if u have questions ask in twitter nu

Someone said oviya_helen_official is her real insta account, but she hasnt used it since the past 1 year.
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oviya withdrawal syndrome...
Kokku natta kokku...
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolz enna ippo Ganesh solla vararu ,his best friend is bindu in BB house? appo darling snake yaru😲😆
so he saw all footage😆
raji07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi, youtube la niraiya aarav interview la suja piikahunu(hate) nu sonnan nu solranga. unmaiyileye aarav interview la sonnana?
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

1122406 thumbnail

Cannot change can she?
It seems in an interview she was asked about Aarav Oviya love affair and she said Oviya used say openly it seems that she can stay with a guy only for six months because of which they are unable to judge her.

As far as I could recollect,She was telling Aarav that she has no permanent friends/enemies and when Aarav asked "so no permanent boyfriends?".She replied that she will love the person sincere but when she gets to know their true colors,she will then feel that they dont deserve her love

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYj1wnw4TEo[/YOUTUBE]
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Tfs Sharath
I didn't know this how one should talk about so called best friend in media 😆
I actually had soft corner that ppl's easy target was Julie and Aarav including d great host . ...Now I seriously don care 🤬
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 6 years ago
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji07

hi, youtube la niraiya aarav interview la suja piikahunu(hate) nu sonnan nu solranga. unmaiyileye aarav interview la sonnana?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph9BCv1IVVA

This is one of the better interviews ,where he was asked other questions and not about oviya love issue.Ofcourse he was asked routine questions like why he dint meet Oviya but other than fine.

When asked about Kokku natta,Aarav was saying that as she was sitting next to him, even he forgot his twister😆

When asked about Oviya Army,he said there is also Aarav army(like as if both are on parity 😆)
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago