Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
everyone are giving interview left,right ,center
enna puthusa solla porangaπŸ˜’
Yugana thumbnail
so far after coming from BB house ,Ganesh not following anyone in twitter, yesterday only he follow bindu (that too fake )πŸ˜†

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

everyone are giving interview left,right ,center
enna puthusa solla porangaπŸ˜’

kaattrulla podhe thoottri kolraanga πŸ˜† konja naalaikku apparam yaarum madhikka maattaanga.. irukkura edame theriyaadhu..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so far after coming from BB house ,Ganesh not following anyone in twitter, yesterday only he follow bindu (that too fake )πŸ˜†

I wish Bindu clarifies her twitter account in one of the interviews.

In fact all should clarify their SM accounts in IV or by posting a video. It'll end all confusions. I dont know Y, but am finding Oviya's FB account fake or at least it's not being used by her.πŸ˜•
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just watched Ganesh interview to a youtube channel.. it was for 30 mins.. questions were one lines.. he keeps talking talking talking πŸ˜† lolz.. that how he is used to πŸ˜› Anyways much better than others πŸ‘πŸΌ

He and his analysis in understanding a person.. Ofcourse he admitted on failed to understand Oviya.. fine.. but he takes too much time in doing so.. We already discussed on this that BB's 100 days will get over by the time he understands 🀣

Even being with Snehan for 100 days, with only few HMs towards the end, after watching the episodes now, I don't know if he analysed his 'nanba' properly.. or has he forgiven all his tantrums as he is his darling nanbaa? don't be too sweet..

being good to all without hatred is fine.. but not able to differentiate the good and bad is actually sad..
1122406 thumbnail
I guess Aarav is making the most our of the limelight that he has got after bigg boss victory,so he is giving as many interviews as possible.
After this we dont know if he would approached,so he is trying to make the most of the opportunity
Yugana thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I wish Bindu clarifies her twitter account in one of the interviews.

In fact all should clarify their SM accounts in IV or by posting a video. It'll end all confusions. I dont know Y, but am finding Oviya's FB account fake or at least it's not being used by her.πŸ˜•

regarding oviya i think both tweeter /FB used by PR ,they use tweet only to convey her msg to fan ,
FB for promotional purpose,that's why many photo shoot of her being posted in FB ,not tweeter

regarding Bindu i guss she herself, only active in Insta asap now she following only arav,raiza,harish,ganesh from BB ,i guss her FB maintain by her PR team

so best she should clarify in interview

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

regarding oviya i think both tweeter /FB used by PR ,they use tweet only to convey her msg to fan ,
FB for promotional purpose,that's why many photo shoot of her being posted in FB ,not tweeter

regarding Bindu i guss she herself, only active in Insta asap now she following only arav,raiza,harish,ganesh from BB ,i guss her FB maintain by her PR team

so best she should clarify in interview

I think her twitter oviyaasweetz is her personal account n she uses it as after bb she just tweeted thrice.

The person sujith is d one who posts O;s new pics n he seems to be media insider as he posts pics of other celebs too.

Her fb account seems to be handled by her team.

So i guess all bindu accounts on twitter r fake.πŸ˜• i actually prefer twitter d most.
Yugana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I just watched Ganesh interview to a youtube channel.. it was for 30 mins.. questions were one lines.. he keeps talking talking talking πŸ˜† lolz.. that how he is used to πŸ˜› Anyways much better than others πŸ‘πŸΌ

He and his analysis in understanding a person.. Ofcourse he admitted on failed to understand Oviya.. fine.. but he takes too much time in doing so.. We already discussed on this that BB's 100 days will get over by the time he understands 🀣

Even being with Snehan for 100 days, with only few HMs towards the end, after watching the episodes now, I don't know if he analysed his 'nanba' properly.. or has he forgiven all his tantrums as he is his darling nanbaa? don't be too sweet..

being good to all without hatred is fine.. but not able to differentiate the good and bad is actually sad..

i guess regarding snegan ,he still darling to him
ganesh poruthavaraikkum Goundmani style sollanumna
ithukku apuram nee vayasukku vantha enna ,varati ennaπŸ˜†
Yugana thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think her twitter oviyaasweetz is her personal account n she uses it as after bb she just tweeted thrice.

The person sujith is d one who posts O;s new pics n he seems to be media insider as he posts pics of other celebs too.

Her fb account seems to be handled by her team.

So i guess all bindu accounts on twitter r fake.πŸ˜• i actually prefer twitter d most.

yeah surely all Bindu ac in tweeter seems fake πŸ˜•