GRAND FINALE - Promos, Live Updates, Discussions - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Seen a promo oviya interview . Finally oviya interview and not every single housemate talking about oviya.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is definitely more than what we have watched in BB, that is why HMs are still being stubborn on their stand and they are still being friends and ganging up with the so call 'bad' HMs...

What I like is they agreed they could have been more sensitive to oviya who was mentally n emotionally affected

Of all the interviews, I thought it's only snehan who is full of hatred and disappointment and vengeance...his kudumbam dialogue was a complete lie...this is why I'm happy aarav won, 100 times better than snehan who is full of cunningness, we were so right calling him a snake
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aarav is the fakest of the lot. the only person( well his so called sister too but she isnt atleast flooding us with interviews) who doesnt regret his actions...

He is good looking but not talented at all in acting.

krithika2012 thumbnail
I cant stress this point enough. There are loads of scenes which we saw which the house mates didnt see when they were there.

otherwise, some hms like gaya3 will continue to believe in that "anju second munnadi, anju second munnadi".

How the hell does it mean instigating even if there had been a 'keturacha' there? ( there wasnt one that is another thing).

Gayatri was so firm in going against oviya( what her motive was only she would know - jealousy/plain hatred for an outgoing). Even if the percentage of supporter for gayatri is very less - practically one, it still disturbs me.

So do people who support aarav - literally womanizer thats what he is.
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
a comment on SMS " oviya oda attitude paaka thaan nalla ikum.., summa nenachu parunga adha madhiri sister onnu namakku irundha epdi irukkum... nenachu kooda paka mudiyala..."
krithika2012 thumbnail
Loved the interview. glad oviya realized about aarav - even though she is still smitten by him, she knows what he truly is.

I am not a big fan of being a fan. I am not going to watch a movie or an ad just because oviya is in it.

But with every step she has taken including neenga shut up pannunga i keep nodding.

Kudos to her parents for raising her that way too.

She thinks only about herself but when the opportunity arises, she gives the other person more than benefit of doubt - i wouldnt have forgiven julie. heck gaya3 hasnt forgiven oviya inspite of her being in the wrong!

Even if she had walked out because she got what she came for, il.e fame and more movie offers i dont see anything wrong with it. it would be stupid to continue the show when there were other things waiting for her.

Looks like that is not the case anyway. she doesnt seem to calculate so much.
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

He is good looking but not talented at all in acting.

In one of his interviews,he said he became size M, I was like that is close to my size(between M/S), ne yenna yennoda size ah? 🤔😆
krithika2012 thumbnail
Why does harish call bindu kicha?
krithika2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

In one of his interviews,he said he became size M, I was like that is close to my size(between M/S), ne yenna yennoda size ah? 🤔😆

he is very tall also. Save
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched Raizas one interview and I don't think she's jealous of Oviya, but I suppose she envies and admires her. Am sure she must be regretting not supporting Oviya, coz she clearly knew o was being cornered. She did not join the trio of nami, Gaya n Julie during the Antakshari incident, but she just became a spectator. Also whenever she had issues with Oviya, whether d washroom cleaning, nah issue or o saying her bf's name loud, she blew dem all out of proportion n involved other HM's too making dem go against o. But she is one of the very few who realised where she went wrong n dat too inside d house.
Hope she does well in her career n she's cute and her expressions r super cute. 😆

Arav's IV too I watched n dis guy sure has a charm n demeanour of a gentleman, but behind it he has a calculative, shrewd mind. He's so flippant abt the ociya issue n tries to play it cool. I don't think he realises how badly affected o was or whether he knows how in public o declared her love for him. I mean if he knew, I don't expect him to reciprocate, but I wld expect him to be more sensitive towards her feelings n not give flippant answers. His answers may come across as smart n witty n charming n sweet, but they r inconsistent n not genuine n he's playing to the gallery, which many don't realise.

Anyways today is Kajal's live chat. Just hope she does not ship dem. Also she's I suppose d only one who is close to both Arav n Oviya n am sure she'll be bombarded by Qs relating to dem, as already ppl r tweeting her abt dem.