Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
uma congrats for landed in Green zone
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Pesama Bigg Boss should just announce KH as the winner & escape to himalayas for peace. Bigg Boss paaavam evlo naalthaan avrum porumaya irupaar😆

😆 pavam big boss... julie imsai veliya ponatha pathi santhosa patrupar...ana athukum Mela oruthara kondu vanthu erakitanga- Suja
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Uma90: congratulation new Dazzler 🥳
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Congrats Uma Ji for ur promotion🥳

Hey Thanks Alot 🤗 Didnt realise it 😆

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Nandy talking against suja... 😛

Hehehe...vantuteengala correct inga??..😆
Support panra nerathula pannalam...but enaku thappunu therincha against a pesathan seiven yaara irunthalum..😉
Uma90 thumbnail
@emerald & yuvi : thanks a lot🤗
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

😆 pavam big boss... julie imsai veliya ponatha pathi santhosa patrupar...ana athukum Mela oruthara kondu vanthu erakitanga- Suja

Bigg boss be like.. ivalukuga imsai thaanga mudiyala..😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As in Kamal's movies, Vaiyapuri did many movies with Vijay ❤️ he's been throughout his films from previous decade.. Priyayamaanavale, Thullaadha Mananum Thullum, Pokkiri, Sivakasi, Velayudham to name a few..

In those times he appeared in almost all hero's movies in their friends gang mostly with Vivek.. Vijay,Ajith, Prashanth, Vikram, Prabhu Deva, Madhavan.. that's why while in Bigg Boss he repeatedly said it's been long time worked on a 100 days movie nu.. 😔 ippolaam no separate comedy track as such and next generation comedians occupied the slot..

My favourite is DUMM DUMM DUMM movie.. It's a mix of comedy and character role.. 👍🏼 Slang will also be different..
goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

In the previous thread I saw that you had mentioned for some reason ppl like Snehan. I noticed his support increased after his loveable father visit to BB. After that ppl forgot and forgave all his negativity because of his dad. Lot of ppl started to defend him after his dad visit only. Even I noticed Sripriya, Sathish, Harathi supporting him more post his dad visit. Also, Sakthi had mentioned that he let go the grudge after seeing his dad. The audience also had the same reaction. He also has some supporters from Oviya army. He played the game with smartness(like a chess). I have a feeling he will be the winner. His advantage for votes:
- tamil
- skills and will power on tasks
- loveable dad who stole many ppl heart
- was there from start
- turned on bully gang in the final weeks
- supported Oviya when she was low
- provided supports to others when needed (for example Suja night task)
- always present in every scene
- Oviya supporters (some)
- vijay TV promos concentrate on him

Ganesh is a good man but he played too safe that many are not happy with his journey. I also don't see many defending Ganesh on social networks. I don't think Aarav could win. He has fans but lot of ppl hate him also. Also, vijay tv won't make him a winner as Oviya supporters will turn it into controversy. Harish has officially quit the game yesterday and I don't think he has the motivation anymore. Suja has many haters due to her behaviour. Even Sripriya and Sathish r spreading negativity about her. She could have been a challenge to Snake, but due to her behaviour she will be out soon. Bindu can't win against snake.

Btw I don't like Snehan.

Very nicely written, i agree to most of them, but not all.

- tamil (not as much required for to be poet)
- skills and will power on tasks (agree)
- loveable dad who stole many ppl heart (this doesnt matter to me)
- was there from start (one of the advantage)
- turned on bully gang in the final weeks (agree, but i doubt if he was voluntarily taking it on, but by supporting O, i should say he was ready for it)
- supported Oviya when she was low (Who else did that apart from him and VP, it was not just about his reaction after she quit, he did try even before the exit as well - agree)
- provided supports to others when needed (for example Suja night task) (agree, not many had this mindset to do this. Ganesh does it to a extent, but he has threshold)
- always present in every scene (could be, was there in scene and was creating impact)
- Oviya supporters (some) (dont know about this)
- vijay TV promos concentrate on him (dont know about this)

Btw I don't like Snehan. But i will vote for him.