MaNan FF: Hubby and Wifey

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guyz...as you all know yeh story discontinue the for sometimes but I am back one. My engineering exam will be held on 17 November but I can manage some free time for my stories so thought to continue with it. But sadly when I went to my thread I saw that one is closed already 😭so this is the new thread. Do enjoy reading it.
I know forum is nearly dead but I will hope aap jo v yeh story padhenge plz plz like and comment jarur karna. It will boost me up.😃

Here is the banner for my story. For previous thread link plz scroll down 😳

HUBBY AND WIFEY

Edited by manancraze - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manancraze thumbnail
Link to previous thread:

Edited by manancraze - 7 years ago
manancraze thumbnail
Genre: Comedy, romance

PROLOGUE

I called and she turned to me.

Nandu: Dekh abhi discount ki baat mat karna...no discount only full paisa samjha...
She said with irritated look.

Me: Apne mooh dhak kai jao...office mai abhi kisine dekh liya toh acha nai hoga...
I said with pissed off look and she bit her tongue and left winking at me...

Manager: " Sir..Woh kar payegi means Niti Maam and She.. ..they are east and west...
Manager asked and i smiled.

Me: 110% sure...she can do... have trust on her.
I said...it was time...to avenge for my Niti...Harsh Malhotra..be ready brother...coming for you !!!!

Chapter 1 kaisa laga...bolo bolo... ...manik is already married and also lost his BELOVED wife...and nandu ek tapori... . Combo kaisa tha... Comment karke batana...aur...silent readers...MUJHE EK SENTENCE COMMENT V CHALEGA...so do comments... . PM will b sent later.