What are CVs trying to project before us?

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

There is no solution in near future.Samrat Chandra Gupta Maurya cannot make his bride

understand her real stature  and his son has gone to a depraved  and  very mean stage

Bindusaar shows moral perversion, impairment  of virtues and  principles

Bindusaar could feel the over powering rage built in him when ever  he thinks of his mother's murderer

What is the necessity to teach her self defence in the suhaag raath?. He is psychologically very instable..Helana has made him a monster. His barbaric behaviour made us aghast; he drugged his bride and also administers himself an  overdose of  the drug and ventured into Dharma's room..an unpardonable crime and he even  refuses his  trespassing

What are CVs trying  to project before us?

He is son of the  magnanimous great  CGM and has the same genes as his principled father; what went wrong..his birth..his nature or nurture..his  environment..his father's carelessness or the villainism of the Greek gang?

Here ,with  Chandra(always the handsome young hunk!!! ) and Nandini..we saw the love in a  light humorous way...Chandra patiently explains their history of love..but in vain ..she gets the old memories in her dreams and accidently calls him "vannar"..but  her laid-back scepticism  torments her..what a pity?

Very boring and irritating..how far they drag this fake drama?Plz CVs kindly change Nandini's hairstyle .

Previously they annoyed  us with their " mithra track" now with the "memory loss track"

The CVs put over weight on Siddharth shoulders and he falters  in many places.

Meanwhile Apama is going to escape to her Masedonea, fearing the consequences..we say good riddance

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I'm annoyed with nandini due to that precap. What was that slap about? A male member of the royal family is found in the room of a female servant, so who is to be blamed for that? The servant or the royal male? Or are these idiotic people really thinking that a royal member of the family was forcibly brought by a servant in to her room or god knows what? Considering a prince has so much leverae over a servant, why is it so hard for them to believe he forcibly came into her room. And why did nandini slap dharma? Because bindusar was found in her room? God wth 😡😡😡
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am interested to see how Dharma/Nandhini's bond will be affected by Bindusar.  I know that Dharma will never raise her voice or go against what Nandhini says... but will Nandhini choose Bindusar over Dharma?
I love this mother-daughter bond... I hope they will explore more of it.

Bindusar is the one who needs a slap across the face... hopefully Chandra will come to know of this and side with Dharma.

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm annoyed with nandini due to that precap. What was that slap about? A male member of the royal family is found in the room of a female servant, so who is to be blamed for that? The servant or the royal male? Or are these idiotic people really thinking that a royal member of the family was forcibly brought by a servant in to her room or god knows what? Considering a prince has so much leverae over a servant, why is it so hard for them to believe he forcibly came into her room. And why did nandini slap dharma? Because bindusar was found in her room? God wth 😡😡😡

We are constantly commenting on CN..now I have a doubt..Is it worth commenting?Just to prolong the episodes,the CVs go to any extreme of annoyance..I mean Bindusaar's erratic behaviour, Nandini's ever lasting memory loss...they run the story on flimsy  ground..as we expect Apama's exposure, she tries to run away
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will the solder or guard speak up bhonduar is disgusting
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

Will the solder or guard speak up bhonduar is disgusting

I thought so..why is the slap to Dharma..all went with out the knowledge of CGM..some rumours..CN ends on 2nd October..let it come true..cannot see them sidetracking Rajat
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: siva06

We are constantly commenting on CN..now I have a doubt..Is it worth commenting?Just to prolong the episodes,the CVs go to any extreme of annoyance..I mean Bindusaar's erratic behaviour, Nandini's ever lasting memory loss...they run the story on flimsy  ground..as we expect Apama's exposure, she tries to run away

Exactly. Agreed on your comment on the story being run on flimsy grounds. All the negativity happening is because the royal family refuse to tell bindusar his mother was murdered by apama and she framed nandini. And what is their excuse for hiding this secret from him? That it would affect relationships. How? Apama is only the mother of his step mother; in what way would telling the truth possibly effect relationships more than hiding the truth already is? 

Ekta is in no way talented. Her talent merely involves knowing what dumb trp aunties are used to watching and giving them just that, and even then this show has terrible trp's. I guess even trp aunties have had enough of the crap this show is delivering. 

And I was absolutely disgusted by the charu-bindu scene. I'm a 22 year old woman, and I just had the misfortune of having to witness two underage children sit together in a room decorated for suhaag raat, getting intoxicated together then see them do all kinds of adulty thingy-mabobs I can't seem to find words to describe because of how filthy I felt having to sit and watch that, and so I ultimately was looking down at my phone more. 🤢😡
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No comments on kids SR🤬... just cant believe Ekta mata actually showed Kids SR... feeling disgusting.. 🤬decorated room, milk,drugs, alcohol ... wondering what the trying to show... did makers forget Sid is underage???😡

Precap why nandini slapped dharma ?? Bindusar comes in her room and Nandini slapped dharma. Bindusar deserves slap here.🤢 hope chandra will do something... i hate it when ppl only blaming you becoz u r girl. ..nandini hv zero trust on dharma. 

Bindduar trying to spoil dharma image.. its cvs trying to show...binndusar plan will backfire on him ..N Chandra will say ... becoz of Bindusar Dharma facing all humiliation so as a punishment Bindusar hv to marry dharma. 🤔 Ok just a guess. 

P.s.- Sid and swetha dancing  on sid's Bday... maa beta dancing together❤️  now i m so excited to see Maa-beta bonding in show. 

Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

No comments on kids SR🤬... just cant believe Ekta mata actually showed Kids SR... feeling disgusting.. 🤬decorated room, milk,drugs, alcohol ... wondering what the trying to show... did makers forget Sid is underage???😡

Precap why nandini slapped dharma ?? Bindusar comes in her room and Nandini slapped dharma. Bindusar deserves slap here.🤢 hope chandra will do something... i hate it when ppl only blaming you becoz u r girl. ..nandini hv zero trust on dharma. 

Bindduar trying to spoil dharma image.. its cvs trying to show...binndusar plan will backfire on him ..N Chandra will say ... becoz of Bindusar Dharma facing all humiliation so as a punishment Bindusar hv to marry dharma. 🤔 Ok just a guess. 

P.s.- Sid and swetha dancing  on sid's Bday... maa beta dancing together❤️  now i m so excited to see Maa-beta bonding in show. 

Exactly..the boy Sid is very young and not fit to be in the marriage sequence..apart from that drugging and taking drugs, threatening his wife, going to Dharma's room...just the ruination of the serial as well as the reputation of Sid aka Bindusaar..The serial is ChandraNandini..of course he ia angry at his father..but why this extreme...sidelining Rajat won't do any good to the serial 
Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

In a spoiler I come to learn Bindu wants to maligns Dharma's reputation... So he will lie that he didn't come to her room by himself... Moreover, charu will be seen to accuse wrongly Dharma... 
So I think at that time nandini believes them and slaps dharma... 
But my thought is that she should stand beside dharma... 
It will be very heart breaking experience 4 her that he mom doesn't take stand 4 her... 😭 when Buindu accused nandini, dharma didn't believe him ... Now when thing turns round, nandini believes him?? Really disgusting😡
Edited by Sweetdream897 - 6 years ago