Hi to everyone....need your help

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi to all the forum members here😊
I didn't know about this show starting...but I happened to watch today's episode by chance and was really impressed with the concept πŸ˜ƒ

Can anyone brief me in short what has happened in the show till now...it would be a great help...
Would love to interact with you all here😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I didn't know about this show starting...but I happened to watch today's episode by chance and was really impressed with the concept πŸ˜ƒ

Can anyone brief me in short what has happened in the show till now...it would be a great help...

Yeah! So the show started with a grown Naina who has now become a writer and returns to her school, narrating us the story about how she was the topper and describes about the era of 90s. She has lost her mother and lives with her Chacha and Chachi, dramatic Tayaji and Tauji. On the other hand, Sameer who is a rich spoiled and handsome brat but good at heart  is suspended from Nainital's boarding school as he was skating on the road and collided with his Principal. Sameer comes to Ahmedabad at his Nanaji's place. Naina and her sister were dancing on the tunes of Chandni's song while Tayji and Tauji who are their neighbours caught both of them and scolded them Her Chacha is supportive and has modern ideologies and tries to take their side against Tayji and Tauji. They go for an outing afterwards, where Naina and her sister Preeti eat pani puri during that time Sameer comes out of an auto while eating chewing gum. Unfortunately, it got stuck in Naina's hair when they collided but couldn't see each other's faces. Sameer gives her a chit in which he tells her about the mishap. Naina and Preeti get tense as they couldn't remove the chewing gum by any means and Preeti cuts Naina's hair fashionably. (Narrator tells that Preeti is now a hair stylist) Further Naina hides her hair behind hair band but at the end gets caught. She and Preeti got their share of beatings. Sameer's mother persuades Sameer to go to school but in vain. She brags about how Sameer's father tried to admit him in the best English Medium boarding school. Sameer gets furious and reminds her that he is not his father. He is Sameer Maheshwari not Sumani.

While, Naina and Preeti go to a shop to buy groceries where they get busy in admiring a circus and unfortunately, Naina's dupatta gets stuck with a hook. Sameer whose in the nearby shop sees it and tears it to remove it from the hook. Still it was a hit and miss. She again gets scoldings for tearing the dupatta which was their elder sister, Pooja's dupatta. Tayji dramatizes the whole incident but their Chacha supports Naina.

Sameer's cousin who is in Naina's school meets Sameer at his home and tells him to come to his school and they'll have fun. Sameer visits his cousin in school while there was break going on in the school. Naina and her friend talks about Romeo and Juliet play which is the annual drama that will take place in school. During break, Naina is called by her teacher for audition. Before going, she warns her friend not to eat her aloo ka paratha and her friends promises her. Sameer gels up with his cousin's friends and they play antakshri. After that he decides to eat Naina's aloo paratha whose box was open. Naina pants as she comes for her tiffin as the break got over and collides with Sameer but couldn't see their faces.

Sameer's Nanaji decides to admit his son to St. Xaviers but after Sameer comes to know that his stepfather studied there, he denies instead gets admitted in Naina's hindi medium school. Meanwhile, Naina's family members find a love letter in Naina's science notebook and confront the school. Tayji and Tauji taunts her she keeps mum, thinking why a girl has to face everything even though she's nowehere at fault. The lover comes out to be his classmate Sanjay, who is a nerd. Chacha and Chachi (who always taunts her) supports her and she ties rakhi to Sanjay. Naina promises herself not to fall in love with any guy.

Sameer takes a dashing entry in the school. Some boys challenge him for a basketball match. He tries to score the basket but the bully pushes him. Sameer gets angry and runs behind that guy. He collides with Naina in this process. They have a eyelock and Naina gets mesmerized by him. He catches the guy and beats him.

The story continues with today's episode. I hope I have helped you. Do watch all the episodes on YouTube. Dialogues are phenomenal. 😊
Arcane
-Euphemia- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

@miss_writer has summed pretty much everything..
but its only been 6 epsiodes..so do try to catch up with the episodes on youtube..
the dialogues setting and the background score are really good and realistic.😊 
Manisha2194 thumbnail

but its only been 6 epsiodes..so do try to catch up with the episodes on youtube..

YouTube Episodes doesn't have the songs due to Copyright issues.. It would be better if you watch the show on SonyLiv.com
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Yeah! So the show started with a grown Naina who has now become a writer and returns to her school, narrating us the story about how she was the topper and describes about the era of 90s. She has lost her mother and lives with her Chacha and Chachi, dramatic Tayaji and Tauji. On the other hand, Sameer who is a rich spoiled and handsome brat but good at heart  is suspended from Nainital's boarding school as he was skating on the road and collided with his Principal. Sameer comes to Ahmedabad at his Nanaji's place. Naina and her sister were dancing on the tunes of Chandni's song while Tayji and Tauji who are their neighbours caught both of them and scolded them Her Chacha is supportive and has modern ideologies and tries to take their side against Tayji and Tauji. They go for an outing afterwards, where Naina and her sister Preeti eat pani puri during that time Sameer comes out of an auto while eating chewing gum. Unfortunately, it got stuck in Naina's hair when they collided but couldn't see each other's faces. Sameer gives her a chit in which he tells her about the mishap. Naina and Preeti get tense as they couldn't remove the chewing gum by any means and Preeti cuts Naina's hair fashionably. (Narrator tells that Preeti is now a hair stylist) Further Naina hides her hair behind hair band but at the end gets caught. She and Preeti got their share of beatings. Sameer's mother persuades Sameer to go to school but in vain. She brags about how Sameer's father tried to admit him in the best English Medium boarding school. Sameer gets furious and reminds her that he is not his father. He is Sameer Maheshwari not Sumani.

While, Naina and Preeti go to a shop to buy groceries where they get busy in admiring a circus and unfortunately, Naina's dupatta gets stuck with a hook. Sameer whose in the nearby shop sees it and tears it to remove it from the hook. Still it was a hit and miss. She again gets scoldings for tearing the dupatta which was their elder sister, Pooja's dupatta. Tayji dramatizes the whole incident but their Chacha supports Naina.

Sameer's cousin who is in Naina's school meets Sameer at his home and tells him to come to his school and they'll have fun. Sameer visits his cousin in school while there was break going on in the school. Naina and her friend talks about Romeo and Juliet play which is the annual drama that will take place in school. During break, Naina is called by her teacher for audition. Before going, she warns her friend not to eat her aloo ka paratha and her friends promises her. Sameer gels up with his cousin's friends and they play antakshri. After that he decides to eat Naina's aloo paratha whose box was open. Naina pants as she comes for her tiffin as the break got over and collides with Sameer but couldn't see their faces.

Sameer's Nanaji decides to admit his son to St. Xaviers but after Sameer comes to know that his stepfather studied there, he denies instead gets admitted in Naina's hindi medium school. Meanwhile, Naina's family members find a love letter in Naina's science notebook and confront the school. Tayji and Tauji taunts her she keeps mum, thinking why a girl has to face everything even though she's nowehere at fault. The lover comes out to be his classmate Sanjay, who is a nerd. Chacha and Chachi (who always taunts her) supports her and she ties rakhi to Sanjay. Naina promises herself not to fall in love with any guy.

Sameer takes a dashing entry in the school. Some boys challenge him for a basketball match. He tries to score the basket but the bully pushes him. Sameer gets angry and runs behind that guy. He collides with Naina in this process. They have a eyelock and Naina gets mesmerized by him. He catches the guy and beats him.

The story continues with today's episode. I hope I have helped you. Do watch all the episodes on YouTube. Dialogues are phenomenal. 😊
Arcane

Thanks a lot for summing it up so nicely...after reading you I'm definitely going to catch up all the past episodes as I'm instantly connected with this concept😊

Thanks once againπŸ˜ƒ
braveheartdoc thumbnail

OK I will definitely see all the episodes till now...don't wanna miss any of themπŸ˜›
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha2194

YouTube Episodes doesn't have the songs due to Copyright issues.. It would be better if you watch the show on SonyLiv.com

ok i will...will try it out😊
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Youtube videos the songs doesnt have sound  ... and they upload it late too 
So i watch it online in any sites. 
And then later i watch it in youtube also so that the views get increased πŸ˜†
miss_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_LoveRain

Youtube videos the songs doesnt have sound  ... and they upload it late too 

So i watch it online in any sites. 
And then later i watch it in youtube also so that the views get increased πŸ˜†

THE FANDOM IS BUZZING. THIS SHOW DESERVES A GOOD TRP. ITS DIFFERENT!πŸ˜ƒ
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THE FANDOM IS BUZZING. THIS SHOW DESERVES A GOOD TRP. ITS DIFFERENT!πŸ˜ƒ

Ikr πŸ˜ƒ
The show is really deserving 

And Iam sad that i cant contribute to the trp as i live in UAE. 
So i make sure i watch it in youtube the one which SonyTV uploads so that the views get increased πŸ˜†
1 2
Next