Twinkle Khanna's cousin Karan Kapadia to make his Bollywood debut with

Posted: 6 years ago
Akshay Kumar's brother-in-law will make his Bollywood debut next year.

Akshay Kumar's brother-in-law Karan Kapadia will soon be making his Bollywood debut. Akshay has taken wife Twinkle's cousin under his wings. Karan is Dimple Kapadia's sister Simple Kapadia's son. Akshay introduced Karan to director Tony D'souza who has directed Akshay in Blue and Boss. It is being reported that Karan will be launched in Bollywood in a film produced by Tony D'souza.

About his debut, Karan told a leading daily, "They didn't see it coming because I have always been an introvert. But, once I told them, they were extremely supportive. They both warned me that it won't be an easy journey ahead. At the time, I was this chubby kid who thought I only had to lose weight and bagging films thereafter won't be too tough

Karan has been working out religiously and takes Akshay's tips on fitness. He is very close to sisters Twinkle Khanna and Rinke Khanna and is spotted taking vacations with their family.

When asked about the nepotism debate, Karan said, "I have gone out there for auditions, I have been rejected and been told already by a few people that they don't see any spark in me. However, most said that I do have potential. So, it's good that I have been exposed to rejection early in my career."

Karan, however, did agree that coming from a film family, he enjoys certain privileges that outsiders don't. "When you come from the kind of family that I do, you obviously have access to certain people that you wouldn't have otherwise. But, I do as much as I can on my own, he added.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/twinkle-khanna-s-cousin-karan-kapadia-make-his-bollywood-debut-tony-d-souza-s

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Someone remind me if this is same cousin who Tina trolls as "insect body ripped" in her blogs?
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I had no idea he's Twinkle's cousin. Just knew he was Ranveer Singh's best friend. Interestingly pretty much all of Ranveer's childhood friends have turned out from the industry
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wait wait, is this the same Karan Kapadia who is Nitya Mehra's (Baar Baar Dekho) husband? 
How many Karan Kapadia's are there?
Simple Kapadia's son? Should have been better looking. 
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I had no idea he's Twinkle's cousin. Just knew he was Ranveer Singh's best friend. Interestingly pretty much all of Ranveer's childhood friends have turned out from the industry

He is a different Karan Kapadia who is Ranveer's best friend and also Nitya Mehra's husband. 
This is some other guy whom Ranveer does not know as of now. 

KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail