A positive news about Vikas bhalla !

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Udaan Latest News: Vikas Bhalla to enter Udaan as brave and honest cop Ranvijay

Colors' popular serial Udaan is currently showing the high voltage drama as Imli (Vidhi Pandya) and Kamal Narayan (Sai Ballal) are after Chakor's (Meera Deosthale) life. Udaan serial will soon see a new entry and it will be of the famous actor Vikas Bhalla.

Udaan serial is showing the track of sisters' rivalry where Imli has misunderstood Chakor and is blaming her for all the mishaps in the life. Imli assumes that Chakor is the one who informed Vivaan about Imli' miscarriage while Imli wanted to hide it. Imli vows to kill Chakor to take away Chakor's happiness and to punish her. Kamal Narayan takes the advantage of the situation and joins hands with Imli to kill Chakor. Imli and Kamal Narayan trap Chakor and get her killed through the goons.

Suraj (Vijayendra Kumeria) misunderstands Chakor and thinks that Chakor has ran away from their wedding. While Chakor revives to life and tries to call Suraj, Imli blocks Chakor's calls on everyone's phone. When Coma struck Vivaan (Paras Arora) tries to tell the truth to Suraj, Imli diverts Suraj's mind. In this situation, Imli traces Chakor and sends goons to get her killed, but finally Inspector Ranvijay (Vikas Bhalla) will make an entry and will save Chakor. Ranvijay will be a brave and honest police officer who will show a great bravery to save Chakor.

Ranvijay will also play a massive part in bringing Chakor back to Aazadgunj and unveiling Imli and Kamal Narayan's reality. Actor Vikas Bhalla has already started the shoot and will feature very soon in Udaan. Keep reading this space for more updates, upcoming twists, future stories and spoilers on Udaan serial.

ps not too sure about the site though

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superrr news!! Hope it's true.
77nikita thumbnail
Otherwise I was just wondering that if the cv's delay the coming together of SUKOR beyond our Patience level Can't we as loyal fans put pressure on them in some way..I just read that kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi is back on sony within a month of going off air just because of public pressure.
sumsukor thumbnail
Nikita
Count me in to bring SUKOR together.

Any social media...

I am already tweeting and instagraming for sukor together
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's called dragging or beating around the bush.
For Chakor to come back to Azadgunj,no need of any Ranvijay;
She herself can come back alone,if there is any health issues, Pandit family is there to accompany her or she only need to call to Azadgunj on a different number.

But this spoiler only add KN and Imli part to it other is same.
What is CVS planning is yet to know.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal

It's called dragging or beating around the bush.

For Chakor to come back to Azadgunj,no need of any Ranvijay;
She herself can come back alone,if there is any health issues, Pandit family is there to accompany her or she only need to call to Azadgunj on a different number.

But this spoiler only add KN and Imli part to it other is same.
What is CVS planning is yet to know.

Just saw on SBS segment dont have the link, Chakor is calling Imli to tell her she is returning back and Imli asks her not to return and stay away!!!!

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sumi!
Of course it had to be Imli. Hope Chakor didn't tell her her whereabouts.
Personally I don't mind if Chakor stays away from Azaadganj for a while provided that Suraj reunites with her. My guess Chakor won't leave Banaras before the middle of next week.
77nikita thumbnail
Nikita
Count me in to bring SUKOR together.

Any social media...

I am already tweeting and instagraming for sukor together

Even i am tweeting and Instagraming... Don't know any other way of going about it.. Will have to enquire
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thanks sumi!

Of course it had to be Imli. Hope Chakor didn't tell her her whereabouts.
Personally I don't mind if Chakor stays away from Azaadganj for a while provided that Suraj reunites with her. My guess Chakor won't leave Banaras before the middle of next week.

Exactly, Hope she does not tell where she is. I just want sukor to be together anywhere and let that brutus be out.

It will be great if Chakor just calls Suraj from the inspector phone or by some hook or crook suraj reaches Chakor yaar.

hope they bring sukor by mid of this week. so boring without them.

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Exactly, Hope she does not tell where she is. I just want sukor to be together anywhere and let that brutus be out.

It will be great if Chakor just calls Suraj from the inspector phone or by some hook or crook suraj reaches Chakor yaar.

hope they bring sukor by mid of this week. so boring without them.

@ Bold that will be too long a seperation na 😭😭