Rajeev praises IF, and his fans /update

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends,

Have u heard to IF's anniversary prod cast?

Rajeev left a message, he is truely a sweetheart 😳

He praises IF alots, and even his fans 😳

Minnie said welcome to mega star of the indian T.V. 😳

He even talked about the topics which is posted about why he is not attending the award shows, and he said that he always wants the people to know the right news from him....

( I tried to take all important things, and I hope not I made a mistake)....

Rajeev said:

My experiances in IF, from a small group to a kind of family....

Every time I read something, I say Oh my Godness, how much time, and effort people putting, not only me, every star or any individual will be touched....

All of them are wonderfull people, india-forums is a group of nice humanbeings....

India-forums helps me to grow up as an actor, they show me the correct direction....

Coz when u get so much of love, and when it keeps growing in terms of number of people, so u always aware of responsibality, and u always aware of what u look up to, so u dont go, so I make it a point to not let down any body, and I think in profit in helps me, coz everytime I do something, and I take call, I dont, I mean now I always feel its my work, to get the expections of all people have to me, and everything is putting together, yes it's done....

I feel subconcince is the expection of the people....

I never thought that people would apperciate me, I would like to have all engoure to pick up my concion,,,,

3 things to make hope in IF...

1- Uncoditional love....

2- every time I get feed back, most of them is critisim, but it's so sweet, and it helps, I always belive that I am humanbing, I do mistakes, and it helps to correct my self....

3- As a guy, I get amazing number of them 😆, it makes me feel special...

Expections to IF:

I don't visit alots india forums, they all learn from all their experiance, I was told why I am not attending the awards, diffrent kind of cokies.... I want all to know the right answer, just I want them to ask me why you Rajeev Khandelwal not attend the award shows, and I would give u the correct answer....

Last message to IF's members

I find my self very small to wish india-forums....

Congrats for 3 years, its a achivment it self, and I am is sure about that there are contiuning members sinces last 3 years....

I hope all of u happy in life, and may this group keep growing in life, and all of u keep smiling....

Maybe once in while I come to ur forum, and saying I apperciate ur love, and processions and critisims....

I really hope that all of u happy, u all stay together, and they shouldn't be, I hope no politics happens, coz,, ( I don't remember what was the last sentence)....

But the last thing he said in the interview is:

My pleasure, and all of u have good time in life....

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks for sharingg
aww that is sooo sweeeet
bless himm 😳