Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Julie vasikum podhu Harish ah kamichangale adhan ketenπŸ˜† ...Thanks for d reply πŸ˜ƒ

Ah irukum kuduthirupanga... thillu mullu nalla per dhan πŸ˜†

Welcome Ji..
Illai ji enna comedy na..ullur kizhavi nu sollum pothu sirikatha harish...thillumullu nu varum pothu sirikaran..πŸ˜†
Ivala nalla purinchu vachurupan Arav..πŸ˜†
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Don't know how far it's true... Read in fb that Julie has been signed to do malar role in Tamil premam

That's a disgrace to malar role.premam was a super hit in Tamil nadu why will they remake it again,they know the magic cannot be recreated.atleast after Telugu premam debacle no one will try.
Edited by BryanAntony - 7 years ago
sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last task was so inhuman. Is it big boss or a concentration camp?
The task was to actually make the person get up from the chair. They could have tried it without pouring trash on the participants. Snehan and julie are venomous.

From the beginning snehan has some grudge against ganesh and he keeps nominating him for silly reasons. What was his motive in throwing soap water with so much force in his eyes? Cruel mentality. What if something happens with chilli powder? Snehan is a poisonous snake. Julie and suja! Why would you put garbage and floor cleaning water to take revenge? In a way arti deserved punishment but not like this.

To top it all, why would the hitler boss conduct the task in the night admist rain. They should have warned them not to use garbage or chilli powder. Why are they so trp thirsty. Phew!!!

Scumbag julie and her fake prayers. It is like do all the mistakes and ask for sorry to god.
Edited by sribha - 7 years ago
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sribha

The last task was so inhuman.

Scumbag julie and her fake prayers.

Not only is she a scumbag , the whole show has become a scumbag show. How can we hurt Vijay TV back, only by avoiding the show, their TRP can go down and hurt them. I will stop for all epis this week, need to do my responsibiity by me avoiding these episodes too. As such didnt watch last week epis and last week's Kamal weekend also I skipped. I guess 'padmashree kh' weekend has also become crap.
Edited by suncloud - 7 years ago
anbesivam thumbnail
Yes I have stopped watching the show. After KH disappointment (with gayathri), it feels like nepotism is everywhere. There is no real interest to watch this biased show. Maybe here and there when I get good reviews.
suncloud thumbnail

Originally posted by: anbesivam

Yes I have stopped watching the show. After KH disappointment (with gayathri), it feels like nepotism is everywhere.

There is no real interest to watch this biased show. Maybe here and there when I get good reviews

Yes totally agree with you.
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

Credit : facebook.. saw this so thought of sharing it here.

Snehan's dad s coming to see him after 18 years , so only everyone s crying in tomms promo, he is very old.. Entire set cried it seems..

He is very old 95 years

Same Manveer story from BB Hindi is getting repeated.i see lot of similarities between snehan and Manveer.Actually snehan is combination of Manu and Manveer. Manu also put the water with full force on Bani and Rohan.

BB is planning to make snehan the winner.
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Disappointed and disgusted with snehan and Julie. it's just a task in a game show, but show some sensitivity and common sense. Chilli powder , soap water with full force, r u insane ? Garbage on head ? Glad that Aarav said no to help Julie out for putting garbage, Suja Atleast said put it on the legs (still disgusting) ..
After all this heights of drama from Julie like praying .. Till yesterday I disliked her but now I hate her.
What is the drama in reading out the names given by others that too for "Hyper" .. stupid female.
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was kinda of sad that some of the contestants thought that we would enjoy seeing the contestants struggle like this. i don't know if it was Harish but someone said the audience would prlly say why they got up. they should have finished the task. the audience is not that cruel. to be happy by seeing other people struggle.
Bigg Boss's instructions was to use three things. The contestants used extra things like floor water and chilly water. that was wrong. also not finishing the task after it starting raining was really cruel by bigg boss team. they can make up tasks that don't hurt the contestants physically. yes they are getting paid but this is cruel.
PJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The last part of yesterday's episode, I cannot watch. Who r the idiots that come up with the terrible ideas? Poor Ganesh and Harthi didnt wear goggles to protect their eyes.Snehan I hate u. You r inhuman. People said Julie also behaved like that which I didn't watch. I am totally upset. Entertainment cannot change to violence.