Review - Punjab nahi jaungi

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Watched it today and what an entertainer.. Full on seeti bajao, taali bajao, paisa vasool movie.. You'd be laughing your lungs off half of the movie even in the serious scenes.. The story is some what predictable but it isn't a bad story.. Dialogues are exact Khalil ur Rehman type so you'd know he wrote it.. Comedy is top class.. The theatre was dying laughing.. Music is so good.. All the songs are good.. Performances are amazing again.. Humayun looks, acts breathes his character.. He looks and talks exactly like a feudal prince of Punjab.. Mehwish is good in her character.. Urwa is unintentionally hilarious.. Ahmed Ali Butt is kinda wasted but whatever was given to him he excelled in that.. Sohail Ahmed is sooo jokees πŸ˜† all the supporting characters are equally good.. Saba Hameed's styling is beautiful she looks extremely pretty in the whole movie.. Actually everyone's styling is good.. The production value is so good.. Costumes, makeup, locations.. The biggest USP is Humayun-Mehwish's pair on screen that looks beautiful and very convincing of what they were supposed to do.. They've put in a lot of money and effort in the film and it all shows.. It's an excellent entertainer, I'd say whoever is interested should go watch.. 4/5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Thank you for the review.
I've been reading many positive reviews about this movie lately. and I can't wait to watch it..but I have to.πŸ˜’
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for the review.

I've been reading many positive reviews about this movie lately. and I can't wait to watch it..but I have to.πŸ˜’

And I dont want to watch it. I cannot stand humayun saeed.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanashau

That's mean you can't watch half of the Pakistani moviesπŸ˜† Humayun to almost sab me hota haπŸ˜†
Edited by .Anya. - 7 years ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Went to watch this on sunday, packed house in the UK. full on entertainer, hilarious. loved it.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

I want to watch this movie 😭😭
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanashau

I usually cant either, but hes hilarious in this
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Humayun is the star of the movie along with Sohail Ahmed.. He's really good..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i want to watch too.is it like jawani phir nahi aane?
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

That's mean you can't watch half of the Pakistani moviesπŸ˜† Humayun to almost sab me hota haπŸ˜†

Yup! I have only watched two pakistani movies in my life: Khuda Ke Liye and Bol. Thats about it!