Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

Precap everyone crying.. Dad pathi song..

may be non stop crying task 😆
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Precap looks like some task like everyone should cry. All cried as if someone is dead.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm pissed off wen Julie threw dust from dustbin over harathi. Does she have sense or wat? Another one snake brainless creature just for task hurting others badly.
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If they are to cry for the song then i don't think Suja will cry for it nu... Did they show her crying too?
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But why that song? Emotions oda indha levelka play pannanum? Dad sentiment and Suja vera focus.. bb will lose his respect if it turns out a task.. i hope the song was just for the promo purpose and they didn't actually play it..
Edited by Paperboat.. - 7 years ago
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qadberry

If they are to cry for the song then i don't think Suja will cry for it nu... Did they show her crying too?

suja also cried... maybe BBteam precap-kaga mattum antha songa pootu irupnaga...
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

I'm pissed off wen Julie threw dust from dustbin over harathi. Does she have sense or wat? Another one snake brainless creature just for task hurting others badly.

Now I feel seriously annoyed that all of them made claims of self righteousness when Oviya pulled Julie in the carpet pulling task,atleast in her case,she was totally hurt.

Ivange game kaaha yendha level vennalum yerrangi seyarange
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Family vesham poduranga ... edhaellam visuranga task nu odane ...😡

All are fake yaar.. everybody has poison towards someone.. family friends all for name sake.. atleast now bb should ask three of them to go.
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ivangu pantratha pogumpodu namathan azahnum

seems its task ,

first half so nice esp VP family movement i love the way his daughter sitting on lap (so lovely )

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Snehan firstly itself poured with full force and that too very near to Ganesh with lot of water... Ganesh really didn't expect it from him and lost his cool...
It was very bad of Snehan to do that... Vaiyapuri is right.. BB hindi and BB tamil ku difference irukanum hopefully Kamal will educate him again ...

Making people sit on chair when it's raining.. will BB take care of their expenses when they get ill health due to the task? Very bad... Should have stopped the task or atleast provided the other housemates with umbrellas so that they can save them from rain... So very stupid...