Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

i wonder now what will papa ka beta will do...πŸ˜†

He did the stupidest mistake of being provoked when he was not even directly but slyly referred to as a 'silly ex'. In an effort to prove her allegation false, the control freak that he is, he went absolute batshit crazy by going to the cops with emails and hiring a criminal lawyer and leaking a lot of fake stories through his PR; and in the process ended up digging his own grave.

All he needs to do now is shut up and wait till the storm is over. Because if he speaks once, she is going to strike back 10-times more stronger.

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She blasted the bikey huey dhongi Woman Commission to - who offered help and then switched after dealing with Roshans. 🀒

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnbGJKJl5M[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago
745671 thumbnail
The basic lesson here is that nobody will call hrithik the sharpest tool in the shed but even for his level, this is really bad.

He clearly had something on with her so he should have just let her "silly ex' type comment go. Just ignore and move on. But this guy thought he will show his power to her via the legal notice and threats in it to release her naked pictures and videos and whatnot.

I don't care how bad a relationship you've had. Even if you never had a relationship (as Hrithik claims) and you think the other person is mentally ill (as Hrithik implies), if you scare them that you will release naked pics and videos. That's the part that really makes him look like a very bad person. There are a lot of laws in other countries against this revenge po*n type of stuff. It's disgusting to even think about doing that to someone. Yuck Hrithik.

Anyway it backfired on Daddy's little boy. The thing he least wanted was to connect his name to Kangana and now she will even appear in his biography if someone bothers to write one.

**DT NOTE: Comment edited to remove phrases bashing Hrithik and Kangana**
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 7 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik Roshan: Thank God I dated a dumb guy, if he was smart, I would be behind bars

Kangana Ranaut hits back at Hrithik Roshan's claims.

Written By Bollywood Blogger Mumbai Published: September 1, 2017 11:29 pm 19476 reads 26 comments

Hrithik Roshan sent a legal notice to Kangana Ranaut for referring to him as her "silly ex in an interview. Hrithik had alleged that he had nothing to do with Kangana and that she was hallucinating about them being in a relationship.

In a recent interview with a leading journalist, she said, "He (Hrithik Roshan) and his father claimed they would expose me and shock the world, but they couldn't prove anything. He (Hrithik) slapped a notice saying, She caused great harm to my reputation because she called me a silly ex.' I am the silly ex.' But, he couldn't prove it. So, he changed his stance and said, She's right, she had an affair, but that wasn't me, it was an imposter.' But, he couldn't prove that also.

Today, at a talk-show Kangana slammed Hrithik for denying their relationship. She said, "When Hrithik says I had an affair with a fictitious person, I feel like I am in a space-age film & we are all aliens. Kangana had retaliated with a notice of her own at Hrithik's notice to her, about which she said, "He saw me too weak in love, too docile and tame. He couldn't imagine I could gather strength & send a notice back.

Kangana also called Hrithik "dumb and said that if he was smart she would have been in jail. She also said that while she uses her own money to fight the legal cases against Hrithik, Hrithik uses father Rakesh Roshan's money.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† keep talking about HR
HR is smart that's the reason ...he came out of this shy, nai've n innocent girlπŸ˜› people talking about HR...look at her history...who cares promotions over, movie done, kangana doneπŸ˜†
GOd bless HR...100 girls r crazy about him ...so chill
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She is ensuring there is a closure with this case. You can see the determination.

She is enabling him to come out in the open and talk about it. The whole messaging through PR/lawyer thing won't be sufficient now.

Very interesting... how this unfolds.

Of course, he can remain to use his strategy of NO COMMENTS! 😊

Edited by ImagineMe - 7 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ponymo

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik Roshan: Thank God I dated a dumb guy, if he was smart, I would be behind bars

Kangana Ranaut hits back at Hrithik Roshan's claims.

Written By Bollywood Blogger Mumbai Published: September 1, 2017 11:29 pm 19476 reads 26 comments

Hrithik Roshan sent a legal notice to Kangana Ranaut for referring to him as her "silly ex in an interview. Hrithik had alleged that he had nothing to do with Kangana and that she was hallucinating about them being in a relationship.

In a recent interview with a leading journalist, she said, "He (Hrithik Roshan) and his father claimed they would expose me and shock the world, but they couldn't prove anything. He (Hrithik) slapped a notice saying, She caused great harm to my reputation because she called me a silly ex.' I am the silly ex.' But, he couldn't prove it. So, he changed his stance and said, She's right, she had an affair, but that wasn't me, it was an imposter.' But, he couldn't prove that also.

Today, at a talk-show Kangana slammed Hrithik for denying their relationship. She said, "When Hrithik says I had an affair with a fictitious person, I feel like I am in a space-age film & we are all aliens. Kangana had retaliated with a notice of her own at Hrithik's notice to her, about which she said, "He saw me too weak in love, too docile and tame. He couldn't imagine I could gather strength & send a notice back.

Kangana also called Hrithik "dumb and said that if he was smart she would have been in jail. She also said that while she uses her own money to fight the legal cases against Hrithik, Hrithik uses father Rakesh Roshan's money.

She is tryinggg harddd
1093604 thumbnail
Great story, she's had a year to make one up πŸ˜†, now if only she could actually back it up with evidence.
Such a shame, she's had a year to leak all the evidence and destroy him for real, but all we get is her rants πŸ˜†, and we are just supposed to take her word for it.
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^ then don't take it she is not force any one...she is simple giving answers to what question she was asked...as simple as that ...but now i wanna see how maturely other party takes on the whole thing
1093604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

^^ then don't take it she is not force any one...she is simple giving answers to what question she was asked...as simple as that ...but now i wanna see how maturely other party takes on the whole thing

Thanks mate, I would never had worked that out without you.
Edited by Heisenberg17. - 7 years ago