Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
^^Oh Lord. Weinstein has been known to use the casting couch for years since years & will use it for years. Isn't he also rumoured to use his actresses to wear his wife's gowns? Lol hope the wife makes use of him.
darkzarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that Hrithik did have an affair with Kangana, she sent him nudes thinking they are still together but he dumped her and she didnt know, maybe he led her on. He could have simply blocked her so I dont know why people on the forum are comparing it with rape. Rape cannot be blocked...

Spam gets deleted in a month, he saved her mails. How did he get her nudes? She probably sent those from texts and not emails because there is no email with her nudes...

He said she has Asperger , why does he treat an asperger ' patient like this?

He has just created this mess and is lying about never having an affair with her. Is it that impossible for a Bollywood actor to have a affair ? I dont think so...

Kangana is not completely innocent , but Hrithik is no saint or victim that this forum is trying to make him out to be...

Edited by mysterious_rain - 6 years ago
745671 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^Oh Lord. Weinstein has been known to use the casting couch for years since years & will use it for years. Isn't he also rumoured to use his actresses to wear his wife's gowns? Lol hope the wife makes use of him.

But apparently he had to pay out settlements to at least EIGHT women to keep his harassment on the down low. Ashley Judd has openly come out to say he harassed her too and that women in the industry have been talking about his behavior for years. Even so, it took this long to really be public.

Even in this Kangna/HR situation, I'm very very reluctant to paint Kangana as a psycho who dreams up fake relationships in her head, then creates an imposter of Hrithik and emails herself back and forth thousands of times, and then goes on full rants against a fake ex that never existed even at the risk of destroying her career.

Come on, ask yourself how plausible this sounds? There is nothing in this that sounds realistic.

It sounds much more normal that they must have had some fling on set, she took it too seriously and started dreaming of a real relationship especially when she found out about the divorce. Him not valuing her and going for other women probably enraged her into sending all those abusive emails and seeking revenge is making her act irrationally and take the hits to her career.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Casey Afleck was accused (and settled in civil court) of sexual harassment - vile - but not rape. You may be thinking of Nate Parker?

Of course it is possible for a BW hero to have a fling. But a short little roll in the hay is not what the allegation is. Why do people keep raising it? Kangna, despite many variations in her tale, has never deviated from the claim that she had a serious (with proposal of marriage) long term relationship with Hrithik. She has never ever claimed it was a one night stand, friends with benefits or otherwise casual. The blinds - which some put such great stock in - claimed it to be a serious relationship (vacationing together, possibly going public, etc).

Is it possible for a hero to have a short fling and leave no evidence? Maybe. Is it possible for 2 celebrities to have the lengthy sexual relationship she claimed (even if it wasn't ever that serious to him) and there to be no evidence - no phone calls, no texts, no what's app, no photos, no receipts, no coordinated travel, no witnesses, nothing - no, not possible.

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anonymous39

But apparently he had to pay out settlements to at least EIGHT women to keep his harassment on the down low. Ashley Judd has openly come out to say he harassed her too and that women in the industry have been talking about his behavior for years. Even so, it took this long to really be public.

Even in this Kangna/HR situation, I'm very very reluctant to paint Kangana as a psycho who dreams up fake relationships in her head, then creates an imposter of Hrithik and emails herself back and forth thousands of times, and then goes on full rants against a fake ex that never existed even at the risk of destroying her career.

Come on, ask yourself how plausible this sounds? There is nothing in this that sounds realistic.

It sounds much more normal that they must have had some fling on set, she took it too seriously and started dreaming of a real relationship especially when she found out about the divorce. Him not valuing her and going for other women probably enraged her into sending all those abusive emails and seeking revenge is making her act irrationally and take the hits to her career.

and this apparently she does it when her career is resurging and she's the belle of the ball. 😉 She has the world at her feet in 2014, with everyone singing her praises. No conflicts with anyone

All of 2014... that's when those released emails are traced! she was busy filming Katti Batti and TWMR from second half of the year.

I don't recollect seeing any 2015 emails when she picks up key awards in the fast half of the year along with her blockbuster! Second half of the year ... she was distracted with DP drama and then later dived into Rangoon filming.

2016 began and rest is history.

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

SIH, what were the allegations on Casey Affleck?

how do you not know? it was everywhere...here's a recap:
http://www.oneshotoneplace.com/oscar-2016-best-actors-winner-casey-affleck-was-accused-of-sexual-harrassment/

http://www.oneshotoneplace.com/hollywood-actresses-accuse-big-time-hollywood-producer-of-sexual-harassment/

http://www.oneshotoneplace.com/the-mess-that-nate-parker-is-in/
Edited by Tinah - 6 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Anon39: Ya that's true, Weinstein definitely has serious instances of sexual harassment, abuse & tomorrow if it comes out that he raped some women, I wouldn't be surprised at all!!! JLaw has been rumoured to use his powerful approach to nab the Oscar for SLP, too. He is known to lobby on the behalf of actresses he takes. Fancy too like Alicia Vikander who has been heavily rumoured to be one of his side-pieces. There is some Vogue/Harper's Bazaar Iv of Vikander's where she is being interviewed in a restaurant & the interviewer pertinently mentions how Weinstein had walked into the room, did the European cheek kiss & hug routine with Vikander & while leaving,paid for their bill. LOL.

As for the HR & KR thing-- I don't think she's innocent, but I also don't think he's entirely blameless. I do feel they must've had SOMETHING. Or maybe a few flings over the course of 7 years.. But something has to be there. He must've bought off people too. They're both battling from their war-post & using any means possible to do so. KR though does come off very obsessed with HR! Since Kites time. In some IVs she goes on about how good he is, how handsome, what a gentleman & how she wants to marry someone like him. Forgot to mention, marry him & do anything possible to do so. LOL.
745671 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

Of course it is possible for a BW hero to have a fling. But a short little roll in the hay is not what the allegation is. Why do people keep raising it? Kangna, despite many variations in her tale, has never deviated from the claim that she had a serious (with proposal of marriage) long term relationship with Hrithik. She has never ever claimed it was a one night stand, friends with benefits or otherwise casual. The blinds - which some put such great stock in - claimed it to be a serious relationship (vacationing together, possibly going public, etc).

Because she's probably exaggerating the extent of the relationship especially if she was imagining it to be that way. What one person sees as a stupid meaningless fling might translate to something else for the other person. Especially because she probably believes she would get more sympathy by claiming this than just saying she was having sex with a married man and having fun.

I doubt anything she is saying is 100% correct just like I doubt anything he's saying is 100% correct. He actually claimed he was not even friends with her and had no social connection to her when they had clearly attended parties together and he was clinging and holding her close in them which you don't do with random people that you're not even friendly with.

The truth is probably something in the middle of both of their stories.

I refuse to believe she is so psychotic that she dreams up total fake relationships, then invents an imposter Hrithik and emails herself back and forth for thousands of emails, then leaks her own nude pics and risks her entire career to fight with a fake ex that never existed and was not even friends with her.

Especially because women are always made to look like psychos and lunatics when they speak up about important men in industries like this. It seems like she actually deliberately waited until she had some power of her own before she spoke up. Of course she isn't helping herself by overdoing it and probably inserting lies in there but this cannot ALL be fabricated.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I once read in a gossip thread that apparently Kangana and PC have slept with both Rakesh Roshan and Hrithik Roshan for roles..so it could be probably true that KR had an affair with HR!! 😕
Edited by phillaur.i - 6 years ago
yupplivetv thumbnail
Rajat Sharma's one man show Aap Ki Adalat, In short span get huge success on this TV Show. Here is the Bollywood Actress Kangana Ranaut Full interview https://goo.gl/bzWqS6
Also Watch IndiaTV Live here https://goo.gl/cgggzg