Frequent Posters

-freebird- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
kya dhoya hai boss. maza aa gya👏
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I know but this is creating buzz about her, not the movie. Ever since the fiasco happened...every time she would've come out to talk to the media, they would've kept asking her about Hrithik. She's taking them head on and answering them without fear. Simran might flop but this Adalat is a HIT. She unmasked the Roshan family and the women's corrupt commission. 😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MithiBani

I know but this is creating buzz about her, not the movie. Ever since the fiasco happened...every time she would've come out to talk to the media, they would've kept asking her about Hrithik. She's taking them head on and answering them without fear. Simran might flop but this Adalat is a HIT. She unmasked the Roshan family and the women's corrupt commission. 😆

Looks like you haven't seen Heroine. Kareena's character leaks her own sex tape to create buzz for the movie as a last resort. Ganda hain par dhandha hain ye.
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

It can't be lies. She's being too specific with timings and names. She even trashed the Women's Commission and their head and how Rakesh Roshan bribed them. She's not even taking on just Hrithik. She's involving Rakesh in the whole sordid affair. He apparently knew Hrithik was cheating too and didn't care either.

I always got the sense that the film industry silently supported Kangana too. Or else they would have been everywhere trashing her and kissing up to Hrithik. Or maybe he has no power in the film industry at all. Weird.

Hrithik cheated on his wife with Barbara Mori too. So he is not this morally upright person he pretends to be. I love the portion where she says that he kept saying he could not dump his wife but in the end got dumped by his wife. 😆 She has a timeline about the whole affair. Roshans wanted her to go meekly. They obviously underestimated her.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So Hrithik offered her Krrish 3 and pursued her for 6 months so that he could get an opportunity to bed her again.

Oh dear poor Kangana. You came all the way from the pahadis to Mumbai for this man, loved him and wanted to marry him, and this is what he does to you? Disgusting.

The so-called perfectionist facade that Hrithik has been trying to pull for 17 years has been shred into pieces, by a woman he thought he could throw her under the bus using his pathetic and cheap tactics of accusing her of having a mental disorder and what not.

Man, honestly. I am not a fan of Hrithik because I think he's stuck up and self-obsessed, but never ever would I have imagined he would turn out to be such an A-level jerk. So pathetic.

Kudos to Kangana for exposing this man.
1123190 thumbnail
😆 Suzanne must be sipping some martinis and enjoying this drama unveil somewhere. Too bad this affects her kids or else she will spill some tea too.
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Looks like you haven't seen Heroine. Kareena's character leaks her own sex tape to create buzz for the movie as a last resort. Ganda hain par dhandha hain ye.[/DIV][/DIV]

I have. But this is a court case. The Roshans might get pissed off again and drag her through God knows what. Yet she speaks fearlessly. I like that. :)
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So much shit happens in Bollywood but everyone secretly supports each other's dirty secrets.

Kangana is obviously revealing that dark side but like others have said she's not exactly painting herself as an angel. She said herself she didn't get swayed in to having an affair with a married man, she knew what she was doing.

From her body language and the way she was talking I couldn't see any clear signs of her lying.

The Roshans are lying scumbags anyway
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Acc to kangana Hrithik chased her for 4 years and yet all she has are her rants... one pic, one email, one msg any phone call record. Does she have to support her statements? All she has managed to show is a DOCTORED pic. Where she cropped out heirhik and herself from a group pic to show as a couple pic. Sussanne herself trashed that pic as being a morphed image.

And that bday party kangana keeps ranting about. Hrithik came to that party with sussanne and left early. It's on video his coming with his wife and leaving early. Hr and suz went to a lot of parties esp in 2009-2012 time. Was Hrithik having affairs with everyone whose party he danced on.

Talk is cheap, kangana is yet to produce a shred of evidence that Hrithik was seeing her for 4 years

And huge lol at Hrithik using her account to send himself emails. She can call papa and complain ur son is sending emails from my account but can't change password for 4 years

Also before this week
She was denying writing those emails at all. Now claims 4-5 were written by her. How many times will she change her narrative?
First she used to claim he was having affair with her during krrish3 time
Now she's changed the timeline to include kites...

1123190 thumbnail
I hope this clears out who put the engagement story in papers. Kangana repeated the whole thing in this interview. So her PR also was as active as his.
My take on what the story might be,

They had an affair, he wanted to keep it private, she wanted to go public but he didn't want a dent in his perfect family man image. In between all these affairs with Mori, Katy, Kangana etc , Suzanne somehow had enough and divorced him. Now that HR was divorced, Kangana felt that he might again reconcile and go public,get married etc. But now that Hrithik was a free man he thought Kangana was beneath his level and lacked pedigree.

During this time Shweta B(whose marriage wasnt working since long) and HR started getting close.They were always good friends. Rumors start about the 2 and this triggers Kangana. Her only love of life, for whom she left her home, was slipping away from her hand. She makes a comment on silly ex, gets attention, ruins his image, comes out of it as a role model for bringing down one of the prominent BW families. Again gains attention and love from everyone with her Nepotism drama.