Soulmate - Pranushka FF PART 13 UPDATED

Radhika2001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Soulmate... A quest for true love
Chapter 1- Myself, Anjali
I'm not more than a common from a middle family. I am currently working on my PHD in archeology . I try to keep myself busy all the time as I don't prefer idling my time. My favorite things in life are my bed, my phone and my family + friends.
People around me label me as a smart girl. Anjali is my name but I hardly get called by it. My family calls me Anju while my friends call me Ans. I know, it sounds really weird.
Me and my friends live in a pg in Bangalore. Don't take it literally, it's only about 10% of the time that we've been there. The other 90%, we are somewhere far away, digging and decoding.
Including me, there are three girls and two boys in my besstiee's zone. And I am the only one who is single there.
I wonder will I ever get my soulmate...will a crazy girl like me find her true love...??
No... I will NOT!! Even if I find him, I know he'll kick me out of his life for I'm not the usual dream princess every prince awaits...
I am in the stage of enjoying my life to the fullest!!! So... Do Not Disturb please...!

Edited by Radhika2001 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
If I'm not wrong you've posted this in wattpad right?
Radhika2001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

If I'm not wrong you've posted this in wattpad right?

yes. Posting it here again
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhika2001

Soulmate... A quest for true love
Chapter 1- Myself, Anjali
I'm not more than a common from a middle family. I am currently working on my PHD in archeology . I try to keep myself busy all the time as I don't prefer idling my time. My favorite things in life are my bed, my phone and my family + friends.
People around me label me as a smart girl. Anjali is my name but I hardly get called by it. My family calls me Anju while my friends call me Ans. I know, it sounds really weird.
Me and my friends live in a pg in Bangalore. Don't take it literally, it's only about 10% of the time that we've been there. The other 90%, we are somewhere far away, digging and decoding.
Including me, there are three girls and two boys in my besstiee's zone. And I am the only one who is single there.
I wonder will I ever get my soulmate...will a crazy girl like me find her true love...??
No... I will NOT!! Even if I find him, I know he'll kick me out of his life for I'm not the usual dream princess every prince awaits...
I am in the stage of enjoying my life to the fullest!!! So... Do Not Disturb please...!

I want the man's POV updated soon. 😆
Radhika2001 thumbnail
Chapter 2- Call me Siddharth
Bye darling...my mom said as she wept on my shoulders. I was headed to Bangalore from Hyderabad. My mom was quite emotional but my dad was quite strong. Before I left, he said, "Be careful Siddharth, your job is only to study. Don't distract your mind." I rolled my eyes as this was something I hated listening to. I've got millions...ok...not that much but are least thousands of love letters when I was in my high school and PU. Girls just used to go mad after me. But I was careful enough and I always waited for my soulmate...you know...those adolescent feelings...
I reached the Bangalore airport and I called my professor, Haricharan sir. He was the main archeologist I was working under. I was instructed to join any pg of my choice. Having no way out, I called my Bangalore friend, Aditya...he shifted here just few days back, he too was in a pg pursuing his archeology.
When he learnt I finally decided to come here, he was elated and gave me the address of the place where he lived. It was his friend's relative's house, be said and there was enough space to accommodate me! I simply took the address and began my interrogation. Finally, I reached the place. As I was busy rechecking the address, a scream disturbed me and before I could realize what had happened, I was on the ground, with a girl on top of me and her scooter on top of both of us!
She immediately began apologising but I was in rage. I senselessly shouted at the top of my voice and this led to a heated argument.
Don't you have sense? I scremed... If you don't know how to ride then why don't you just lock yourself up and not disturb others!!
She was all red with anger... "oh...I'm sorry...I thought you were deaf but now I realise you are stupid too... Didn't YOU here me screaming to leave the way...the break of this vehicle is not proper and now I know your brain is suffering the same..."
This senseless argument took place for sometime when someone called my name...Adi!!! I shouted as I paused in between and ran to wrap him in a hug. What!!!??? She cut in between...he was the one who is gonna stay with us!!? She shouted. I was shocked but I gave in as I had no other place to stay...
Edited by Radhika2001 - 7 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok, this seems interesting with archaeology thrown in.
Anjali and Siddharth. Good. Bring it on
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love every bit of it.
The fight oh my god totally gave a lot of energy to the introduction
awesome
keep writing
Radhika2001 thumbnail
Chapter 3- A welcome too warm
I heard a little cry when I was just about to enter the house. When I turned, I saw that 'goddess of Anger' Anjali trying her level best to lift her scooter which seemed to be impossible for her. Being a gentleman, I walked casually as I wrapped my arms around hers and lifted the scooter. "Thanks Adi..." Anjali was about to say when she saw me. Her sudden change of expression from a smile to a frown made me chuckle and thus angered her more. Thanks...she said, her eyes reflecting no gratitude. That girl had attitude! Before we could move away, I saw Adi, along with his other friends having a shocked face. I looked down only to see I was hugging her from the back...obviously unintentionally. They all had a smile of victory on their faces. Her eyes widdened "No..."she shouted as she moved away from me. And yes... I was confused to the core! "No... Guys..."she began as if some big massacre happened..."this is the not the way what you think...I...I...he..." She was trying so hard to explain something that lines appeared on her forehead. She shot an angry look and immediately rushed into the house. Here, I still stood, trying to understand what her words and their smile meant.
Adi rushed towards me a d to my surprise, hugged me tight... Congrats brooo!!! He said happily. "Why??" I asked, putting on the most questioning look. "I'll explain later..." He said, winking at me. There was something wrong.
"So...these are your new 'pg-mates'" He said as he introduced me to all of them. There were two more pretty girls and a boy of my age in his friends zone.
"This is Sharat", he said as I hugged and introduced myself to my new friend. Then I was introduced to Swathi and Nandini... Both of them were very welcoming, unlike their other friend Anjali.
I entered into the house. It was of a medium size but beautiful. On the ground floor, there was a hall, a kitchen, a common bathroom, and a Pooja room. Bedrooms were all in the top floor. There were four rooms and I was taken to the one which looked as if it was just adjusted according to my likes...this Adi...he is so caring...
I washed my face and when I stepped out of my room, heard a soft humming tune. Curious to know who it was, I followed it and it was coming from the room just opposite to mine. I slowly creaked the door open when I saw probably the most exciting sight! The same Anjali, whom I fought with in the morning was a complete stranger while herself. She had left her hairs open, which now and then tickled her face due to the wind. She wore headphones and simply was humming to the tune, sitting on her bed. She looked like and angel... But...what the hell was I thinking!!!??? I am supposed to fight with her...not admire her... I nodded with a frown and headed downstairs to join my new friends.
fictitious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Radhika! Welcome to this space!😊

Just read all three chapters in one go!
Good setting. Gives a vibe that this is gonna be fun and interesting ride! 😊
shreyj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful just beautiful I don't have any words
Anjali is going to have personality to fall for
THanks for the update