mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Recently I have been watching some old shows and i just discovered Fahad Mustafa..
Is it just me or does he just take the cake out of all of the other heroes. He is so expressive , he emotes with his whole body . So sad he doesn't act in new dramas anymore :(

I just saw mere humrahi and I am such a big fan :) Currently watching Tair-e-lahoti. I am such a big
Pasha fan :) sigh!.. Avoiding all shows where he dies early or is bad character.. hence I am not watching kankar.. :(
Edited by mimixoxo - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Recently I have been watching some old shows and i just discovered Fawad Mustafa..

Is it just me or does he just take the cake out of all of the other heroes. He is so expressive , he emotes with his whole body . So sad he doesn't act in new dramas anymore :(

I just saw mere humrahi and I am such a big fan :) Currently watching Tair-e-lahoti. I am such a big
Pasha fan :) sigh!.. Avoiding all shows where he dies early or is bad character.. hence I am not watching kankar.. :(

You mean Fahad Mustafa?😲 I didn't watch any of his serials. Watched a part of his movie : Actor In Law. and I am impressed. 😊
mimixoxo thumbnail
@awida
You need to watch him.. He's my current obsession :P You need to watch Tair-e-lahoti.
Just watch for the sunita and fahad scenes. I can't believe Fahad is such good actor , yet he's only doing that supid jeeto show.. and movies ... He needs to do some of the dramas he producess!!

PS. lol thanks for the catch :)
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even though he was bad but I still like him in Kankar..
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he's amazing but only hosts and does movies now
but he's started in an impressive number of dramas that re-started the pakistani drama industry in the the recent era..

YOU HAVE TO WATCH:

mera naam abdul qadir hoon [very good]
mastana mahi
ek tamannah la hasil si
kankar

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks so hawwwtt in kankar.
Maaye ni
Sandal
There is a show where he has three daughter then he gets remarried to psycho cousin for son. Deeba was one of the character. Great story

mimixoxo thumbnail
I am seriously impressed with his acting. While I was watching Tair e Lahoti... Fahad role as Pasha reminds me of FQ's BM.. I just went back to see FQ as BM... Fahad is a much better actor!! FQ whom I love seems so bland.. Fahad has presense that unbelievable.I seriously hope he comes back to dramas... Btw if I watch kankar I am going to really hate him??? I don't want to hate him :(

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No you won't hate him. It's a great role and he does fantastic job there. It's a our society portrail of each character so well.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Recently I have been watching some old shows and i just discovered Fahad Mustafa..

Yes His acting is so good. I really liked Tair-e-lahoti. I watched few episodes in YouTube but it has only 30 episodes I think. Could you please suggest a website where I can watch full episodes of this seial.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: cimba

Looks so hawwwtt in kankar.

Maaye ni
Sandal
There is a show where he has three daughter then he gets remarried to psycho cousin for son. Deeba was one of the character. Great story

i loved that drama😳