Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Formed in the flame of Love
Destroyed in the fire of Hate

Little Avni [Arsheen Namdar] always dreamed of a "normal family and didn't want her mom to shut the doors when her dad came to visit them, but the little girl's had no idea that this dream had dark shadows lurking on them.
Avni was born to Ayesha (alias Asha) [Barkha Sengupta] and Ashish[Viraf Patel], who chose not to get married without Ashish's mother's knowledge and stayed in a live-in relationship for 11 years. Their love was pure, but not strong enough to fight the treacherous Dayawanti Mehta.

But Avni was strong, she stood up for herself, her parents' love and her little sibling who was in her mother's womb. She fought, till she had the strength. In the bargain, Dayawanti[Reema Laggoo] killed her mother and snatched her brother, Aman, but she continued fighting till Dayawanti shot her in her chest. She had very little support in form of Neela[Sayantni Ghosh], Aladdin[Kunwar Amar Singh], Nanno[Gulfam Khan], and Ali[adult:Gautam Vig], but she didn't give up.

Time flies

But it makes sure that Evil pays 

They say Karma never fails the right, and they are right. Avni[Aditi Rathore] was shot, but not in her heart. For the girl was blessed with her heart in the right. She came back to fight Dayawanti[Ragini Shas], to take her little brother Amol[Sushant Mohindru] away from Dayawanti's dark shadows and all she had with her was Ayesha's memories and Neela's love and support. The two started their war of vengeance by trying their level best to break Rhea's [Nalini Negi] engagement with Neil[Zain Imam] and the deal Prakash Khanna had made with Dayawanti to destroy. But here too, she had to fight with Shweta[Shruti Ulfat], Rhea and Amol's insults who felt that she was interested in Neil.

I fight my emotions
But every time I see you, the war stops 

For Avni, Neil meant nothing but a policeman who was trying his level best to prove her wrong, but destiny showed Neil what the past actually was. He chose to help Avni, and their marriage was unwelcomed by the two initially. What seemed like a burden to the two is actually Avni's journey towards Love.

Neil promised and made plans to help Avni fight her wrongdoers, but when she found out that her father died at the hands of her grandmother and uncle, she decided to seek justice herself. The strength is in us, we have to search for it. As Avni held Maa Kaali's Kataar and looked in Dayawanti's eyes before wanting to kill her, it was Neil who stopped her, reminding her that she needn't follow Dayawanti's steps. She dropped the weapon, she dropped the war.

I am not named
Love is all that I crave 

She felt that Neil and she had no relation, but her fears slowly failed infront of the love her in-laws showered on her.  What could she ask for? Her name. She promises to heal the broken relations of her in-laws and name them, hoping that, doing so will give her an identity her parents failed to give her.
She fought destiny as she witnessed Neil slowly succumbing to death and proved that no woman is less, is strong enough to fight her battles.
She has a journey towards winning hearts, towards Neil, who is waiting for her to accept him in his life, towards Amol, who is still walking on the wrong path, towards herself, as she discovers what Love is.

The glass seems shattered
But no one realized
That the broken pieces
Would hurt and cause severe cuts
Same is my story
As I burned in my own fury
I fought your dark memories

Edited by __shibani__ - 6 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Aditi Rathore needs no introduction when it comes to the Indian television. She is a small screen actress who was born and brought up in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. Aditi celebrates her birthday on 30 October. She did her schooling and college from Bikaner itself and has been active in learning dance and music. During her school and college days, she used to remain at the forefront in a number of cultural activities and plays. She then entered the theatres doing a number of plays, which made the foundation for her acting career.

Hence she completed her studies and realized that she should make her career in acting, she headed to Mumbai. She was seen in Zee tv's most popular show Kumkum Bhagya. She was seen as Preeti Tiwari in Sony TV's show Ek Duje Ke Vaaste. Currently, She is seen in Star Plus' popular daily soap Naamkarann. Aditi Rathore is seen in the series Naamkarann which airs on Star Plus. She is playing the character of the grown-up Avni opposite Zain Imam as Neil.

Talking about her personal life, she is dating Shreedhan Singh. Aditi has a younger sister and brother. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Appreciation Thread

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style, and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about.

Chatting

We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally, Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them. Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread. ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead, make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action. We can assure you guys that we only take action where it's a legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that have no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking. If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start.

Bashing

Bashing characters/Actors/Individuals on the basis of any reason is strictly prohibited.

Do not quote too much 

Quoting more than three times is not allowed.

shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome to new AT of Aditi /Avni n jus a small request pls discuss things related to Avni /Aditi.not Zain in this AT pls
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikhsk

Strike is for the better facilities n regular on time payments for junior artists.Except the actors all are not given good facilities .I shared one YouTube video of Naamkarann set only.The situation is pathetic.The plates are washed next to washrooms.the washrooms are in very bad condition.how are these ppl surviving is really only by God's grace.Their is no on time increment n payment is done after 90 days.so imagine the ja works for 2 days n might be getting 500 RS per day so total of 1000 n den dey get this amount after 90days so this is totally wrong.I totally support the strike since these actors keeps on promoting swatch Bharat abhiyan n talks about sanitation etc etc n jus look at the conditions of set.

Ewww... I mean seriously?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Log pet ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hai, like actually. Hope the artists are provided with better facilities.
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
But Avni ko itni akkal hai ki all are lieing to her๐Ÿ˜†