Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
V good..inn bollywood stars nehi usko upar chadhaya tha..
Kapil thought sitting on the same couch with these bollywood stars will make him SRK or Bacchhan Sr.

Soon we shall witness his downfall.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Who cares!whenever ajay comes show looks so boring
Kapil's show is anyways hit,kuch farak nehi padta ajay ka jane se
I find this new phenomenon quite interesting. There was a time when tv stars and hosts used to die to appear with or interview BW stars and now it seems the opposite. I have read stories of BW stars appearing to sets and interviews hours and hours late. And now the opposite is happening? πŸ˜†This Kapil guy was obviously unprofessional but maybe if things keep going this way, BW stars and their God complex will slowly vanish into thin air. πŸ˜†
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kapil is extremly unprofessional. It's not the first time. He lost many great comedian colleagues because of his unprofessionalism.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Again ? Anyways I liked to see Ajay's reaction on the show cuz honestly mujhe bhi KAPIL ke jokes pe hassi nahi aati πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like Kapil Sharma is getting too big for his boots and unprofessional too.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
If true then its good, Kapil deserves this he is getting too big for his own good now, there was an episode with Akshay Ileana where Akshay asked a member from the audience to dance with Kapil, and he threw a hissy fit putting the poor guy from audience down bas yehi bacha hai mere liye" wagera