Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow double celebration what a day woohoo. Shan winner of kkk8 and the show we wanted to end is ending next month wooohoo fan power. justice
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanuableSanu

Wow double celebration what a day woohoo. Shan winner of kkk8 and the show we wanted to end is ending next month wooohoo fan power. justice

Really happy for Shan...he deserves⭐️

About show...😆 more than fan power I feel whole team work was missing...their was poor class writing...screenplay was pathetic...it was more of a weekly type show...every week new story...yeh toh hona hi tha😆
Radhika03 thumbnail
Forgot to add...lack of chemistry
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika03

Really happy for Shan...he deserves⭐️

About show...😆 more than fan power I feel whole team work was missing...their was poor class writing...screenplay was pathetic...it was more of a weekly type show...every week new story...yeh toh hona hi tha😆

yupp finally in a reality show someone deserving won m so damn happy watched kkk8 for Shan n he won aur kya cahiye
SoniRita thumbnail
Haha true everything was missing from that show lol. in ur face GK jaisi karni waise bharni u were rude to Sanaya n see what happpened lol
Radhika03 thumbnail

Haha true everything was missing from that show lol. in ur face GK jaisi karni waise bharni u were rude to Sanaya n see what happpened lol

So true...gul started this with her so proudy IG post... and ended it with saddened IG post...😆 that also in 3 months time
Radhika03 thumbnail
My mom watched it for few episodes and then literally said this is torture 😆 I asked her why r u watching then put tenali rama its quite funny. 😆
SoniRita thumbnail

So true...gul started this with her so proudy IG post... and ended it with saddened IG post...😆 that also in 3 months time

thats karma😉 lets celebrate lol
Radhika03 thumbnail

thats karma😉 lets celebrate lol

Hahaha abhi toh party shuru huyi hai🥳
SoniRita thumbnail

My mom watched it for few episodes and then literally said this is torture 😆 I asked her why r u watching then put tenali rama its quite funny. 😆

haha thats what all said except u know whos blind fans lol