Posted: 7 years ago
hey guys u all gonna watch BB11??
priya185 thumbnail
i tried watching it online it buffers too much
hiten or hina should win unless colors make commoner win again
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
yup I want hiten to win. but surprised why he is there in first place anyways. acha bhala naam kamaya hai BB mein kyun kabara kar raha hai
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

yup I want hiten to win. but surprised why he is there in first place anyways. acha bhala naam kamaya hai BB mein kyun kabara kar raha hai

completely agree
i love hiten he is a sweet guy and has been coming on tv for sooo long
hina may also win
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

HIMMANSHOO MALHOTRA JOINS THE CAST OF SIDDHARTH KUMAR TEWARY'S SHANKAR JAI KISHEN 3 IN 1

Actor Himmanshoo Malhotra, will be seen in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Shankar Jai Kishen 3 in 1. The actor says that he has been wanting to work with the Swastik Productions since some time now. "I am playing Prem, the name itself is iconic enough to come on board for this role. Besides, it's with the best production house in the TV fraternity. We have been wanting to come together since last 5-6 months, I practically screen tested for every single show of theirs. In fact, I tried for the title role of Shankar Jai Kishan too, a couple of months back and we even did a mock shoot. But unfortunately it didn't happen. So when this time, again they approached me, I was happy to come on board, "he says.

Talking about the role, he says, "The role as per the story is of this of this good looking, charming guy with an innate sense of humour, who charms everyone he meets. In addition to his personality, he is filthy rich too, which helps attract Dimple towards him. There is a back story involved which cannot be revealed as of now. He enters as Jai's friend and then like SRK's role in DDLJ, he starts making a place for himself in everyone's hearts.

The actor says that he has never played such a character before. "I am totally looking forward to doing this role as this is the first time I'll be playing a character which has a sense of humour and this is also the first time that I'll be doing a situational comedy, he says, adding, "I think it's very important to keep doing new stuff as an artist, keep breaking your boundaries. I have done intense roles and now I am moving to more light hearted ones. It adds to your versatility too and I'm happy to be on board for this project.

priya185 thumbnail
hi vedi how are you
nice that himmi is back
vikas is such a bully and hina turned into his biggest supporter
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
fine and you?? sorry havnt been online too busy with work
wanna know when his entry is there is no forum for the show either 😭
i dont like vikas shilpa drama all the time. and arshi either.
Edited by Vedika126 - 7 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

fine and you?? sorry havnt been online too busy with work

wanna know when his entry is there is no forum for the show either 😭
i dont like vikas shilpa drama all the time. and arshi either.

thats ok vedi
even i dont like their constant fights but vikas is very revengeful arshi creates fights
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
i know. lets see who gets out hope zubair