Ghuggi (TV One) - Adnan Siddiqui, Hamza Firdaus, Amar Khan - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

GHUGHI MOMENTS IN THE BOOK PINJAR ARE TOO INTENSE FOR TELEVISION NIRMALA DIES AT THE END OF THE SIXTH EPISODE! CAN YOU IMAGINE?

MARCH 2, 2018 | 56 Views

So, Ghughi is getting intense with each passing episode, and trust us you can't predict the end. Adnan Siddiqui and Amar Khan starrer Ghughi entered into its sixth week last night making a heartwrenching shift. Did you know Nirmala died in the end? But what made Deewan Chand take such strong decision. Hats off to the director and the crew who maintained the intensity throughout the episode. However, the sixth episode started with a Subh Shagun. While Tek Chand and his sisters in law made it look great pretty close to the traditional wedding scene. Perhaps we can't ignore Adnan's heroic entry making his fans shocked about the decision he took as vexed Rasheed.

Ghughi - Episode 6

Rasheed loves Nirmala and there's no doubt however his Bay Bay wanted a quick retaliation. And trust us that haste and Adnan's belligerence gave Ghughi a major shift. Last night it was pretty stressful for Nirmala's family. However, Deewan Chand took some strong decisions ignoring Sukh Chand's will, because it was his will to be back and cherish his roots. Perhaps with a strong man like Deewan Chand, it was pretty understood that he won't let his girls be affected in any case.

Ghughi episode six

But, why Nirmala? Maybe because Rasheed loves her. Are you guys predicting Nirmala's future? If yes then. Listen!Nirmala is dead! Dead for her family at least. And they are planning to hide it from Lal Chand's as well. Is it correct? We are not sure but that's the tradition is guess and Deewan Chand himself was expecting the same kind of backlash from the Sheikhs.

Ghughi episode - Haris Waheed

Sheikhs, on the other hand, are very happy and they are preparing a feast for the upcoming episode. Did you notice Sukh Chand's curiosity? Sukh Chand was pretty aggressive last night but Deewan Chand manages to control with his strong decision.

Coming back to the last segment, the entire suspense was Nirmala's dead body, which Deewan Chand disguised to save his respect. As an individual Nirmala just met the worst experience of her life. And how will she cope up with the shock is the question with which we were left in the end? 

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

is anyone watching this?

I do. ðŸ˜ƒ
Sadly . Amar's acting is OTT. her parents' characters are irritating. There's lots of melodrama which makes me laught , coz I can't relate to it. the movie though wasn't as detailed as the serial made more sense and impact on me. 
The only positive things about it are Adnan Siddiqui and the locations. ðŸ˜ƒ
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I do. ðŸ˜ƒ
Sadly . Amar's acting is OTT. her parents' characters are irritating. There's lots of melodrama which makes me laught , coz I can't relate to it. the movie though wasn't as detailed as the serial made more sense and impact on me. 
The only positive things about it are Adnan Siddiqui and the locations. ðŸ˜ƒ

I watched episodes 6-9 last night--basically from where she was kidnapped to the most recent

and hmm

the girl over acts A LOT. I agree and i don't understand why  he kidnapped her in particular except for it being some feud/revenge esp because he says he won't keep her for more than 3 days
 you are also right that Adnan Siddiqui is the best part of the show ...although the characters are all sort of intriguing 

i don't feel much for the main FL but let's see how it goes.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
OK I watched it and was completely disappointed. ExcljdExc the main characters the others are so bad that you don't even feel for them
Nikki for example is a girl who is struggling for her husband's live and the way she acts you don't sympathize to her instead you feel bad for the guy who has a wife like her

In yesterday's episode there was a Hindu girl who was probably abducted and r**Ed during partition riots and was running to save herself. Shakuntala I guess and she felt like a Foreign return who is excited to be here
I guess they shouldn't give such sympathetic roles to such bad actors, saying that the fact that Nimmo's parents who are veterans are not likeable either makes me wonder if it is intentional to not give any sympathy to Hindu characters then it makes some sense.

The only actor excluding Adnan n Amar I like are the guys playing TekChand and Nimmo's brother
--HiNa-- thumbnail
This isn't 1% close to the original 
The acting is either overreacted or too emotionless 
Given it a try but isn't worth it adnan chosen the wrong script
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

This isn't 1% close to the original 

The acting is either overreacted or too emotionless 
Given it a try but isn't worth it adnan chosen the wrong script

The script is not bad what I felt but the actors including the veterans are acting like they just want to finish their shoot and head for something. 

Completely disappointed

More so I guess Adnan should have done some research on Hindus or Hindu behavior, the Hindus in the show behave like they don't even know the basics of Hinduism