Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: monsw

I didn't see these movies. I don't like movies (Indian or Pakistani) that do so (paint any religion the bad way). I am not defending Indian dramas (infact, I have hardly watch a couple; I don't like them at all), but at least on everyday TV dramas, they don't force a Pakistani nationality on a negative character. I don't think I can watch any movie, which paints any religion, in a bad way. 

I am so sorry you felt hurt watching those movies. I wish movie makers on both the sides would realize how it hurts people! I cried for days after watching Dastaan and decided to start a project (which my friend, originally from Pakistan and I decided to work on). To get rid of the negativity, I decided to interview people on both sides of the borders and encourage them to talk about the positive stories of communal harmony. I have heard many from my father. He still misses his "Khan uncle." I am trying to collect as many as possible from the generation who even slightly remembers the happenings of pre Independence era.

If Ghuggi is balanced one, I would try it:-)

I appreciate your activities . I am glad that new generation in both countries are wise enough to rise over the politics and start a fresh . coz haterd is only increases violence and terrorism. May Allah make you succeed guys. 

--HiNa-- thumbnail
I always wanted a.drama on this novel and I would have loved to watch it but Cast isn't good enough
Such.a.bad selection

Amar khan acting dont convince me .her voice is too cough cough

Adnan is very good actor but I don't like him in my favourite story.this character don't suit him

He is kind of ruining it in all promos so I don't want to.ruin the story for.me and imagine him as rasheed.

I'll say pyaar tune kya kia maker made one episode on this .story and it was much much better then this.
If you want to watch the story fast then tell me I'll send links

Even Pinjar the movie had Urmila whom I don't like, Manoj who acts well but with no star power..so were Sanjay Suri , Proyanshu, Isha and Sandali. I wasn't able to gove it a look initially..but it turned out to be a classic. so I won't judge Ghughi by the actors..I will let it grow on my the way Pinjar did.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wish it aired on a more known channel. TV One isnt bad; but the audience is very small for this network.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watched all episodes and so far so good. Everyone fits their respective roles. 
But Rasheed's  crazy mom is eating my brains.🤪
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That actress has potential to over act in every show she does 
That is a bit nutty character as well. 

Originally posted by: cimba

That actress has potential to over act in every show she does 

That is a bit nutty character as well. 

Yes. I've seen her in some of A Plus dramas before. she acted decently in Dil E Bekhabar, and Ghari Do Ghari . but in Meherban and Ghughi she is overacting.
Epi 4:
I am in love with Rasheed. Adnan is doing this role as he is putting his soul in it.. The way he talked to Nimmo's pic, wondering why did she come to his life, and why is she from the enemy family. watching him there on the tree, and all the crazy things he's doing to come near her , it was a magical journey. 
When she saw him the second time , shouted and fanited. All he could remember is the time he set his eyes on her and was charmed by her beauty. the emotions she evokes in him. it is strange that he was seeing her so lovely, and she sees him as a beast!

Bela Pur Ki Dayan, Amar Khan, thinks Sheheryar Munawar should be on the cover of Playgirl Magazine!

Have you guys spotted the beautiful Nimmo in Ghuggi? The way this young actress shares her chemistry with Adnan Siddiqui, is commendable. Only two serials old, Amar Khan, is all the rage now. The girl has kicked off her career on a badass note! She's chosen to play a village girl, shunning the glammed up image in her first project and for her second, she's chosen to play a ghost, a Dayan to be more precise.

We know, people will appreciate her for her versatility, because that Amar truly is. But do you know what is more to Amar? This chirpy beauty has got the spunk! She's fiery, she fun and she's vivacious to the core. We loved having this fun round of rapid fire and mix questions with Amar. Read on to know what turns her off and where she'd like to party?!

3 things people do not know about Amar yet?

Amar Khan: People probably don't know that Amar has got some real moves. I love to dance, in fact I am a trained Bharatnatium dancer. Also I have this passion for collecting DVDs. I have a full shelf devoted to DVDs only. And the last thing, I just cannot wear pointy heels, even now.

If you weren't an actress/model, what would u rather be?

Amar Khan: I'd love to be a singer any day. I have this really strong inclination towards singing but that is a very difficult profession to be in, so here I am.

Whose sense of humor do u admire most?

Amar Khan: From the younger lot, it has to be Imran Ashraf, the guy has got some real sense of humor.

What makes your day? What spoils it?

Amar Khan: Everyday getting up and doing yoga makes my day. I've been doing yoga for four years now, so that's the best part of my day. As to what spoils it, it'll have to be hypocritical statements and bad breath. I really get turned off at bad breathe!

How do you de-stress with so much work?

Amar Khan: Some good music on the playlist and yoga, these are my stress busters any time!

Clothing brand you love the most?

Amar Khan: I really like Mango and Calvin Klien. But to be honest, even a well fitted blouse, from the Sunday market, would do too!

What are you addicted to?

Amar Khan: Films, films and films!

Your favorite holiday destination?

Amar Khan: It has to be Greece!

Love or money?

Amar Khan: Both but if I have to choose one, I'd opt for love!

Your favorite fragrance?

Amar Khan: Coco Chanel Mademoiselle

Oldest item in your closet?

Amar Khan: It has to be a black colored tank top in my closet.

An extravagance for you?

Amar Khan: I have this fetish for trendy sunnies and shades. My eyewear collection has to be an extravagance for me.

Hottest actor in Pakistan?

Amar Khan: Without any iota of doubt, Fawad khan!

Who would you out on the cover of Playgirl magazine?

Amar Khan: From today's lot, it has to be Shehryar Munawar!

Give titles to the autobiographies of the following people:

Adnan Siddiqui Faysal Qureshi Humayun Saeed

Amar Khan: Adnan Siddiqui: The Man-child in a Promised Land Faysal Qureshi Born Standing Humayun Saeed From Rags to Riches

If you could give truth serum to one of your fellow actors/ what question would u ask them?

Amar Khan: Ahsan Khan it would be. And I'd ask him if he's satisfied with the choice of roles he is doing at the moment.

Kill, marry, hookup? Fawad/Humayun/Adnan Siddiqui

Amar Khan: I'd definitely marry Fawad Khan, hook up with Humayun Saeed and kill Adnan Siddiqui because I know from the lot, only he wouldn't mind me saying this!

Edited by awida - 6 years ago